Season II (Accies 2015/2016 Thread)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? Got a link?

Perma crock. Not sure what the club see in him TBH. Was shocked he got a new deal.

Sure the club said they were sending him out on loan.

He looked like he had potential at one point but he's never lived up to it and I wouldn't be sad to see him leave.

He's also a Celtic fan. Unforgivable behaviour.

What s Andy Ryan like,signed for Arbroath.

His pace could cause some defenders problems but his finishing's very poor. Could do well lower down though as he went on an emergency loan a couple of seasons ago to Brechin and got a couple of goals I think.

Brilliant.

Exactly what were needing up top. Hope he does well and we get him for longer. 74 appearances is a good amount for such a young guy at a club like Hamilton, even if most of them were from the bench.

Ah but with that pace comes an unfounded belief in his own ability to skelp one in from any angle, any distance, and embark on Messi-esque runs against five opposition players.

Is Arbroath ready to be dazzled by such talent?

All that said, hope he does well.

Turner Poor imitation of Alex Neil (slightly fatter Also) every signing is to try and replace who we lost so to keep the same shape and formation. Canning was an attempt to replace Neil in the hope that he would work! turner,Nadie the German (hope I'm wrong) are all lesser imetations of what we lost!

Could the problem be that we are desperate to recreat what we had ensted of looking for a new improved formula? Teams know how we will set up and who will be in these positions.

I blame les for this as the one man that you could not replace was Neil and Canning is not the awnser. The Board should have looked to a new approach from left field and not a Desperate punt at recreation of the good times!

The team the club are predictable and stale!

Ps this is why we will prob see MAC back!

Turner Poor imitation of Alex Neil (slightly fatter Also) every signing is to try and replace who we lost so to keep the same shape and formation. Canning was an attempt to replace Neil in the hope that he would work! turner,Nadie the German (hope I'm wrong) are all lesser imetations of what we lost!

Could the problem be that we are desperate to recreat what we had ensted of looking for a new improved formula? Teams know how we will set up and who will be in these positions.

I blame les for this as the one man that you could not replace was Neil and Canning is not the awnser. The Board should have looked to a new approach from left field and not a Desperate punt at recreation of the good times!

The team the club are predictable and stale!

Ps this is why we will prob see MAC back!

So you have come to the conclusion that Turner is a shite Alex Neil based on a total of around 90 minutes of competitive league football spread over 2 matches? Good to see you adopt a level headed approach before judging how good a player is.

The guy has just stepped up to full-time Premier League football after a 2 and a half year stint playing part-time Championship football. Perhaps he's just taking more than 90 minutes to adjust to the step up?

FWIW I'm not saying Turner will 100% be a success at Hamilton but folk calling him a fat, shite version of Alex Neil and wishing injury upon him is hilarious :lol:

I was about to come on here and ask how he's getting on until I seen the 'good' response.

Wow :lol: wishing injury upon one of your own players after about 3 competitive appearances.

Perhaps I was being a tad harsh, but he certainly isn't the answer we're looking for. As some have said he's a slight improvement on MacKinnon, but right now that isn't saying much at all.

It's incredibly frustrating to see a player like Docherty on the bench every week, he's been great every time I've seen him come on, he surely has deserved a start to prove himself.

Same team for this Dundee utd time expect for MacKinnon coming in for Turner, can't wait.

Love u Deeboy.

I will para fraise for u

Shit players in to try and keep a system that needs changing!

I hate to say it but Dundee did some very good business and look strong.

I'm Sorry form my dyslexia princess.

Archived