Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Mad gumbumping that United are back in for Allan :rolleyes:

This one is somewhat believable I suppose - Hibs (Stubbs?) won't sell to The Rangers, but don't want him on the books if he's going to be in the huff so would rather offload him... though at the risk of losing Stubbs.

If it is true, which I doubt it is, his recent behaviour has kinda put me off. Seems he hasn't grown up much in the 3 years since leaving.

I don't get this criticism really. He has handed in a transfer request, and apart from that has been doing his job without complaint.

Let's face it, if anyone of us played for Hibs, and then United wanted to sign us on a shitload more money, we'd all want the move!

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get this criticism really. He has handed in a transfer request, and apart from that has been doing his job without complaint.

Let's face it, if anyone of us played for Hibs, and then United wanted to sign us on a shitload more money, we'd all want the move!

He has handed in a transfer request because Rangers want to sign him. Nothing more, nothing less.

He has handed in a transfer request because Rangers want to sign him. Nothing more, nothing less.

This - he won't go anywhere else.

Rangers are skint. The best chance he has of a move is on a free at seasons end.

No club will be daft enough to pay north of 200k for a player who will be looking for a 1 year deal.

Rangers or bust for Allan IMO.

Please let's not think just because Harry Souttar is big for his age, let's take a minute to remember Gary Kenneth!

Scotland internationalist in his day lets not forget. Big Garry has obviously thrown it all away, but when he broke through into the United team he was our man of the match in most games for about two seasons.

You guys are deluded. Why would Allen want to sign for United ? Seriously?

How fucking hard can it be to spell a players name right? Especially when you're trying to act a smart c**t.

We're signing Joe Allen from Liverpool.

Er, possibly.

Trollings going downhill, back in my day you had to do some research before entering the pit, now you just smash your face against the keyboard then run away.

Exactly. And whats wrong with that?

He's perfectly entitled to do so.

Nothing wrong with it whatsoever. He's still a bit of a c**t mind. That could be said of many a player though. Hibs have helped him get his career back on track, repays them by trying to engineer a move to their promotion rivals. A bit cunty.

Archived