Week 1 - opinion needed on location and game

Simplistic

Thinking about heading over to the States in early September. Have 2 options. 10 days in Florida or Chicago.

Means either Titans @ Buccs or Packers @ Bears

Q1. I've been to Florida before so know I can fill 10 days there. Would be staying 10 nights at Hard Rock Hotel and a trip to Tampa for a

game. What about Chicago? Is there enough there to easily fill 10 days? Is it warm enough in September to get a bit of a tan too?

Q2. Titan @ Buccs doesn't sound like much but it is Winston vs Mariota and tickets on stub hub start at $55. Packers @ Bears is a much more exciting game but tickets waaaaaaaay up the back in the corner start at $280!

So what would you pick? Florida or Chicago

I'm sure people go. But I don't think I've ever known anyone who has been to Chicago. Plus Soldier Fiend is a shithole and Da Bears fans will probably riot when Rodgers humps them again.

Just back from Florida and loved it. Cheaper tickets, plus you get to watch the first NFL start of a future Hall of Famer........

He'll be the one in the red.

Chicago. The chance to watch a truly legendary quarterback, and Jay Cutler, at the prime of his powers shouldn't be turned down.

Obviously the other game has the "I saw them before he was mega amazing" but if I could go with you on this holiday, and we went to Chicago(with game tickets included), you'd get 7 blowjobs a day!

Chicago. The chance to watch a truly legendary quarterback, and Jay Cutler, at the prime of his powers shouldn't be turned down.

Obviously the other game has the "I saw them before he was mega amazing" but if I could go with you on this holiday, and we went to Chicago(with game tickets included), you'd get 7 blowjobs a day!

Thats-A-Bold-Strategy-Meme.gif

I'd pick Chi-town, but I'm biased. Plenty to do here, but Packers game will always be a sell out (most games are) so you're only likely to get crappy seats. I'm trying to negotiate with my late wife's Step-dad to get tickets for the Raiders visit, he ahs STs for right behind the visitors bench, but he's a tight fisted aul cant!

Archived