Money In The Bank 2015

O'Neil cuts a decent enough promo, and has a great physique, but I just don't think he's that great in the ring. He's like a really charismatic Ryback.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a shit ending, isn't it who unhooks the title who wins not who lands with it?

Meh.

Owens/Cena was excellent and kicking out at cena after losing made him look even more heel than just winning.

Thought the ladder match was okay. Opener was a lot of fun, but as mentioned, could have been better with the people involved. Owens/Cena was just magnificent though, and even though there was a sloppy moment with the Sunset Bomb, it never detracted from the match even for a second. The post-match stuff was great as well. The fans are buying into Owens big time, and so are WWE.

I don't give a f**k if the sunset bomb spot was sloppy, it still all ends up amazed me that it came from Cena! It was fantastic!

djchapsticks, on 15 Jun 2015 - 21:33, said:

I don't give a f**k if the sunset bomb spot was sloppy, it still all ends up amazed me that it came from Cena! It was fantastic!

It kinda caught me off guard, because even if a Cena move doesn't always look great, he can land it as intended. This time it was the exact opposite, mucked the start, but then he hit it about as sweet as anyone not named Matt Sydal.

I really enjoyed the main event, thought Rollins and Ambrose put everything they had into it, especially the end where Rollins just unleashed on Ambrose. Owens vs Cena was great as well, the crowd were massively into it. Sign of the night goes to 'The Cena The' XD

tumblr_m6pk4jOxqq1qljdepo1_500.jpg

Guest bernardblack

Very good PPV.

The opening match was a bit slow and seemed that Ziggler and Orton spent most their time out of the ring, but good swerve giving Sheamus the briefcase.

Owens vs Cena was just stunning, crowd involved too.

Really enjoyed the main event, Rollins crushing Ambrose and both look like stars.

Even the divas match was decent....up until the odd finish.

As said before, Renee ❤️

• 1 month later...

What an absolute corker of a match that was. A+ stuff. As said, Owens is going to be the guy they go with for a long time I reckon. Everyone is buying into the hype and rightly so.

Next few months are critical to see if he escapes that mid card glue.

Archived