Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

Maybe because he's watched every Rangers game this season he thought us Rangers fans are watching Premiership games?...

I'm certainly not. Are you?... :)

The only other teams I see on the park, are playing against us. I don't watch any other games on the telly, maybe the odd EPL or Spanish game. How many live games have Dundee been on the box over the last 3 seasons, just out of interest ?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only other teams I see on the park, are playing against us. I don't watch any other games on the telly, maybe the odd EPL or Spanish game. How many live games have Dundee been on the box over the last 3 seasons, just out of interest ?

I've no idea. Not many, no doubt.

I'll watch an English Premiership game from time to time or a Bundesliga game but the Scottish Premier League just doesn't interest me at the moment. I find La Liga games incredibly frustrating. It's too stop-start.

Dundee vs Celtic? No thanks. :)

Maybe because he's watched every Rangers game this season he thought us Rangers fans are watching Premiership games?...

I'm certainly not. Are you?... :)

I can say truthfully I've not watched a Rangers game in about 3 years; unlucky.

This is not the BRALT though, it is a thread on players Rangers might lose or gain, and here you are posting sorry trolling on it, whats more it is your 37th post on this thread alone, I would hazard a guess that you have not posted on any other clubs transfer thread apart from this one, I doubt you have made 37 posts about your own club this year. Your obsessed with Rangers and have zero interest in football in general.

You're obsessed.

This is not the BRALT though, it is a thread on players Rangers might lose or gain, and here you are posting sorry trolling on it, whats more it is your 37th post on this thread alone, I would hazard a guess that you have not posted on any other clubs transfer thread apart from this one, I doubt you have made 37 posts about your own club this year. Your obsessed with Rangers and have zero interest in football in general.

Do you think that "Rangers" will have any money for Magic Hat Man to spend in January or is there any chance that those running the club have lied again?

I'll watch Wolves v Forest tonight, I don't support any of them. I might even watch the Everton game tomorrow I don't support them. I like to watch football regardless who is playing, that's generally what football fans do.

Yep, I can see that, Wolves Vs Forest would be much more watchable than Dundee Vs Partick.

I actually said 'BRALT and adjacent threads' My starting point on this transfer thread was on the issue of 'transfer target' Greg Stewart - who has done pretty well at Dundee and is highly rated all round - but a couple of the bears profess to know nothing about him - in typical Rangers' fan tunnel vision fashion.

I post on Rangers threads because you lot are hilarious and keep me amused.

I actually said 'BRALT and adjacent threads' My starting point on this transfer thread was on the issue of 'transfer target' Greg Stewart - who has done pretty well at Dundee and is highly rated all round - but a couple of the bears profess to know nothing about him - in typical Rangers' fan tunnel vision fashion.

I post on Rangers threads because you lot are hilarious and keep me amused.

Out of interest do the hibs fans watch premiership fitba? I remember a few Jambo's saying that they'd stopped watching it last season.

If we get promoted I doubt I'll bother with the championship.

Out of interest do the hibs fans watch premiership fitba? I remember a few Jambo's saying that they'd stopped watching it last season.

Do you think there is a transfer budget at "Rangers" for January or do you think that any talk coming from the incumbent Ibrox board is nothing but the low down, dirty, scheming lies that this and previous leadership at your club(s) is well known for and becoming even more prevalent at?

(I love how your post is totally unconnected with the quote)

I thought most fitba fans just watched whatever fitba they could - supporting their own sides, but enjoying the game for it's own sake ( to go all Queens Park for a moment)

I have an Aberdeen season ticket, but regularly pay admission to cheer on Peterhead in League One or Fraserburgh in the Highland League or take in any handy match as a neutral.

How come Caley Thistle have went from a 3rd placed team to a bottom 6 team?...

Do you think "Rangers" have any money to spend in the January sales or is the club lying to you and yours to sell half season tickets?

Do you think "Rangers" have any money to spend in the January sales or is the club lying to you and yours to sell half season tickets?

I think they have money to spend.

Do you think Caley Thistle need to make a few signings in January? Do you think they'll spend any money?

Archived