Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers getting set to plunder the benches of League 1 and League 2 clubs in January.

First up is 24 year old play maker Harry Forrester who couldn't keep a place in the 1st team at Doncaster Rovers and is now a free agent but Warburton is a fan and had managed the midfielder for a time at Brentford.

Rangers getting set to plunder the benches of League 1 and League 2 clubs in January.

First up is 24 year old play maker Harry Forrester who couldn't keep a place in the 1st team at Doncaster Rovers and is now a free agent but Warburton is a fan and had managed the midfielder for a time at Brentford.

Do you have a point here?

Did your teams top scorer so far this season not come from league 1?

Did your teams top scorer so far this season not come from league 1?

Indeed, it has worked for us since the days of Butcher and Malpas. Give these guys a chance, you never know, there might be one or two gems amongst them.

Plus Forrester struggled at Killie a few years back. Great signing :lol:

Indeed, it has worked for us since the days of Butcher and Malpas. Give these guys a chance, you never know, there might be one or two gems amongst them.

....but if we do sign these two, no matter how good they may/may not be, we won't find out until they arrive in the summer. It isn't going to make much difference to us in January and then for the run in, that was my point.

....but if we do sign these two, no matter how good they may/may not be, we won't find out until they arrive in the summer. It isn't going to make much difference to us in January and then for the run in, that was my point.

I mentioned Forrester, Monkey Tennis mentions the two lads you look to be signing on pre contracts.

Plus Forrester struggled at Killie a few years back. Great signing :lol:

No idea how good or not Forrester is but given a. we're the most improved team in Scotland and b. Warburton has not only made shrewd signings (Holt, Waghorn, Tavarnier, Halliday) but also improved Barry McKay and Lee Wallace then I'd be inclined to wait and see before expressing an opinion.

No idea how good or not Forrester is but given a. we're the most improved team in Scotland and b. Warburton has not only made shrewd signings (Holt, Waghorn, Tavarnier, Halliday) but also improved Barry McKay and Lee Wallace then I'd be inclined to wait and see before expressing an opinion.

The Most Improved Team In Scotland.

Archived