Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are we being swamped by St Johnstone kunts?

Because your clubs decided to disrupt our preparations for a Semi-Final by putting in an insulting bid for a key player.

We were criticised in the past for spending money we didn't have.

I'm happy not to get players if we can't afford them, it seems like a perfectly sensible approach to me.

A £150k (?) Is a perfectly good offer IMO, obviously the selling club are going to try and chance it a bit. Last week Tom English was slating us for using the lower English leagues rather than the Scottish ones. I've a feeling that we'll get slated for trying to 'steal' St Johnstons player.

A £150k (?) Is a perfectly good offer IMO, obviously the selling club are going to try and chance it a bit. Last week Tom English was slating us for using the lower English leagues rather than the Scottish ones. I've a feeling that we'll get slated for trying to 'steal' St Johnstons player.

:lol:

Insulting?

Yeah. An inform top flight winger likely to be capped in March who has 18 months left on his contract is worth more than £150k, a figure lower than what an out of form, injured, top flight winger who'd already agreed a move cost this time last year.

Of course its insulting.

paranoia :lol:

I would imagine most of the Rangers fans who have thought about your semi final would prefer you skelp Hibs

Im mot saying youve done it purpose. But the only reason this utterly embarrassing bids been placed is to disrupt the player. Utter shitebag behaviour.

Yeah. An inform top flight winger likely to be capped in March who has 18 months left on his contract is worth more than £150k, a figure lower than what an out of form, injured, top flight winger who'd already agreed a move cost this time last year.

Of course its insulting.

Seems like a fair bit of money to me, hardly insulting but I'm guessing that you have some expertise in valuing footballers?

Tbh I'd rather that we stuck to the lower English leagues, we've had some good bargains there and we don't have to put up with this nonsense.

Seems like a fair bit of money to me, hardly insulting but I'm guessing that you have some expertise in valuing footballers?

Tbh I'd rather that we stuck to the lower English leagues, we've had some good bargains there and we don't have to put up with this nonsense.

Have you got any expertise in valuing players?

As im using previous transfers for a reference. What are you using?

More paranoia

You done the exact same thing with Davidson and Sandaza.

This for me, I think he is a decent player from what I have seen, but it is not like loads of clubs are in for him and he only has 18 months on his contract.

£150k is not derisory for such a player given what we paid for Holt and Waghorn.

It's certainly embarrassing to bid £150k for a player, be told that Saints will accept no less than £600k, then come in with a revised bid of £200k.

We don't need to sell him. If you can't afford to pay £600k, you won't get him. It's as simple as that.

This for me, I think he is a decent player from what I have seen, but it is not like loads of clubs are in for him and he only has 18 months on his contract.

£150k is not derisory for such a player given what we paid for Holt and Waghorn.

It does however give the few Saints fans who exist a chance to get all hysterical about something.

Rangers make a bid for a player.

His club rejects that offer and its open season on Rangers for daring to sign a player from Scotland.

Just last week we were being slated for ignoring Scotland and signing players from south of the border. Less hassle down south and better value, especially with so many foriengers in the English top tiers making it harder for players down there to get established.

Archived