Rangers Transfer Thread - 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, you could do better tbh. From the little I saw of you last season Ozturk looked far superior and as I said Wilson was toilet the last time he played in the top flight.

truuuuu: Ozturk > Wilson.

He allegedly had the option of another year with Hearts, however his basic wage would have increased quite a bit. Levein (correctly) ruled that he was not worth the extra money, and told him to bolt.

Oh the bitterness ...... Wallow ya diddies...Wallow

He's pony. I hope you'll enjoy his endless nine irons into the arse-end of nowhere.

Backward step.

It's not really though, is it?

I would guess Davie Weir and how he guided him through at Rangers had a massive part to play in this and he obviously feels he can improve as a player under the coaching of Warburton and Weir. Career progression isn't always about playing for the highest ranked side otherwise Wilson wouldn't have went to a crumbling hearts in the first place.

That and he will be on a lot more money than he was in Gorgie.

In the last few weeks all we've heard is that Wilson is too good to sign for rangers blah blah blah...

Now he's a shite player and never been up to much.

Not mutually exclusive opinions tbf.

truuuuu: Ozturk > Wilson.

He allegedly had the option of another year with Hearts, however his basic wage would have increased quite a bit. Levein (correctly) ruled that he was not worth the extra money, and told him to bolt.

He's pony. I hope you'll enjoy his endless nine irons into the arse-end of nowhere.

He had a three year contract that hearts would have to honour unless the player felt it was time to move on, for whatever reason he did.

Let's not start to pretend Hearts told Wilson to do one. They simply wouldn't have been allowed to.

Some of the comments on Sevco Media: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=284520&st=0%22%20title=%22Previous%20page%22%20rel=

"The end of the punt and rush era is nigh. Feels good to be a Rangers fan again"

"Sends a nice wee message to Hearts as well. Doesn't matter what happens, at the end of the day we'll still get your best players because we're Rangers. GIRFUY."

I can't wait till the new reality dawns. :D

He had a three year contract that hearts would have to honour unless the player felt it was time to move on, for whatever reason he did.

Let's not start to pretend Hearts told Wilson to do one. They simply wouldn't have been allowed to.

We've scammed Bosnian pensioners and Belarussian orphans and got away with it, we'll do what we want. 8)

Srsly, what I read may well be a load of pish; but the main thing is Danny Wilson is not a Heart of Midlothian player.

Oh the bitterness ...... Wallow ya diddies...Wallow

WTF are you slavering on about now? You seem awfully unhinged since the playoff humiliation.

In the last few weeks all we've heard is that Wilson is too good to sign for rangers blah blah blah...

Now he's a shite player and never been up to much.

Who said he was too good for you, benny? Certainly not me, I've always though he was pretty shite. Although no doubt he can do a job down here.

Case in point ; McGregor. D.

Some of the comments on Sevco Media: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=284520&st=0%22%20title=%22Previous%20page%22%20rel=

"The end of the punt and rush era is nigh. Feels good to be a Rangers fan again"

"Sends a nice wee message to Hearts as well. Doesn't matter what happens, at the end of the day we'll still get your best players because we're Rangers. GIRFUY."

I can't wait till the new reality dawns. :D

Like Black and Templeman rolled into one :lol:

WTF are you slavering on about now? You seem awfully unhinged since the playoff humiliation.

Who said he was too good for you, benny? Certainly not me, I've always though he was pretty shite. Although no doubt he can do a job down here.

Case in point ; McGregor. D.

Mostly media, a few hearts types, greenies, some players/ex players etc..

Tbh when he was with us i always felt that Davie weir made him look better than he was and in the games against us i wasn't that impressed.

I reckon some influence has came from Weir for this signing.

Archived