East of Scotland cup final

james.

Did Sepp Blatter pick this venue ?

Why not just accept thats the venue they probably couldn't get grounds a lot of teams are finished their seasons and probably starting work or wanting there ground to rest for next season. Take anywhere you can get at this short notice. Thought you were a lithgy or sauchie fan with the moaning your doing.

Why not just accept thats the venue they probably couldn't get grounds a lot of teams are finished their seasons and probably starting work or wanting there ground to rest for next season. Take anywhere you can get at this short notice. Thought you were a lithgy or sauchie fan with the moaning your doing.

Prestonfield is surely available. I'm sure it would be well looked after even though the Rose officials will be at Sauchie. :)

Prestonfield is surely available. I'm sure it would be well looked after even though the Rose officials will be at Sauchie. :)

i suspect it's already out of commission as I'm sure you do. Anyway, no point making 2 Fife teams trek south for no good reason.

Worst surface in Fife bar none. Maybe The East Region President had a say. Whats wrong with a coin toss Wednesday Nigjt

I'd go for the toss of the coin as it was good enough for a final last couple years between Bo'ness v Linlithgow.....

i suspect it's already out of commission as I'm sure you do. Anyway, no point making 2 Fife teams trek south for no good reason.

If it's two fife teams probably the best place to play this would have been Kelty or Glenrothes if they went against a coin toss as Fife journeyman suggested

Couldn't play it at Linlithgow,just incase someone ran off with the trophy to give them something to parade on their annual Tuesday stroll to Blackness ???????? ????

Lol that's a rare event - what do you boys do when it happens? You've extensive experience of the problem over the years. I know we helped out one year by taking an open top bus round Bo'ness to let you bask in the success but apparently that would be frowned on now.

Couldn't play it at Linlithgow,just incase someone ran off with the trophy to give them something to parade on their annual Tuesday stroll to Blackness

Quality coming from a town who hold an event that's like Giro Day with the Shows present

Congratulations to Hill of Beath Hawthorn.

Useless facts time, Denbeath Star and St.Andrews Utd are the only other two Fife teams to have won it, and this was the first 0-0 draw in the final since 1923 (Arniston Rangers won the replay 1-0 v West Calder Juniors)

Archived