Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Gordon McD has been punted from Livi and is going to take them to court over money owed. Seems they think he should just walk away and forget about the money whilst they go yet another spending spree. Nothing changes for the perpetual cheaters.

I see Gordon McD has been punted from Livi and is going to take them to court over money owed. Seems they think he should just walk away and forget about the money whilst they go yet another spending spree. Nothing changes for the perpetual cheaters.

I believe all the directors at the time had an agreement not to take loans back unless it was during a time that the club could afford it that's how Nixon lost his case against them. I know what you mean through Pele just keep on doing it over and over again. McD and Rankine could have done everyone a favour and not saved them back in 2009.

They have stopped paying him the agreed monthly repayment and I hope he does take them to court. The new owner was bleating about Livi going under if McD tries to get the money back. More like they won't be able to splash the cash as much.

They have stopped paying him the agreed monthly repayment and I hope he does take them to court. The new owner was bleating about Livi going under if McD tries to get the money back. More like they won't be able to splash the cash as much.

The guy would know what was owed to who when he took over can't complain if people want their money back.

Amazing how bad a player becomes after he leaves a club.

Correct, AC. The worst abuse of a keeper we signed that I can remember was directed at David Hay. The Brechin fans kept saying how useless he was. Big Duff turned out to be one of our best ever keepers. He became a cult hero with the fans.

The squad is really taking shape now, with the two latest signings. It's a pretty young squad, with s bit of pace and energy. I'd like to see an experienced Toorie figure who likes a tackle in defensive midfield, but that might require more money than we can afford. I like the way the manager is going about his business - no bluster and false promises. Having said all this, we won't know how it will all pan out until the serious action begins.

Correct, AC. The worst abuse of a keeper we signed that I can remember was directed at David Hay. The Brechin fans kept saying how useless he was. Big Duff turned out to be one of our best ever keepers. He became a cult hero with the fans.

Michael Andrews was a keeper of potential earlier in his career having been capped by Scotland from U16's to U21's level. He's obviously not reached the level he and others thought he was capable of though. Hopefully He will show some of that early potential at Cowden.

Michael Andrews was a keeper of potential earlier in his career having been capped by Scotland from U16's to U21's level. He's obviously not reached the level he and others thought he was capable of though. Hopefully He will show some of that early potential at Cowden.

Correct, a lot of how he done last season would depended on how good the 10 players in front of him. Goal keepers are easy targets.

Archived