Scott Allan

What Scott Allan wants is irrelevant. He's under contract at Hibs and Hibs have stated their intention to keep him and let his contract run out. He owes us.

Post of the year for nativity

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs have every right to be telling Rangers where to go but I bet he'll be presented as a "last minute done deal" on Jim White Day (erm Transfer Deadline Day) to make great drama for Sky Sports News!

So you keep saying. But the facts are right now that he's still a Hibs player and will be for the remainder of his contract. Hibs have no intention of selling.

First time I've said it.... I didn't know till I read the pr push deal through story from Barry Ferguson.

Every player in Scotland has a price and also the sad truth is the player holds all the aces.

In fact if we don't end up getting Allan I wouldn't mind sibbald lol

You are struggling to meet an acceptable fee for Allan, so you have no chance with Sibbald

Not saying Sibbs is a better player but circumstances are obviously different

Templeton was 1.5 goodwillie didn't even move

Right.

So an out of their depth manager publicly stated their interest in an overrated player, the Rangers masses wanked themselves into a frenzy over the possibility,selling club told them to f**k off so Rangers came back in, offering far too much.

The first three steps have already happened so far in the Allan deal.

Right.

So an out of their depth manager publicly stated their interest in an overrated player, the Rangers masses wanked themselves into a frenzy over the possibility,selling club told them to f**k off so Rangers came back in, offering far too much.

The first three steps have already happened so far in the Allan deal.

Let's not forget Templeton was coming off the back of an impressive season plus scoring against Liverpool. His stock was very high

Let's not forget Templeton was coming off the back of an impressive season plus scoring against Liverpool. His stock was very high

Well yeah, among impressionable children who based their entire knowledge of a player on hyperbole after one game.

Rangers fans, in other words.

Well yeah, among impressionable children who based their entire knowledge of a player on hyperbole after one game.

Rangers fans, in other words.

He was a young player impressing continually in the top league and had played well against Liverpool in Europe. 1.5 was fair

From a HIbs point of view I can't see sense in selling to Rangers(Or St Mirren, or Falkirk...) for anything less than 800k odds.

As it stands, they will expect Rangers to be their main title rivals. Given the difference in money between going up and staying in the division, there is no sense in strengthening your rivals unless you are being compensated for at least another year in the same division.

It's better for Hibs to hold on to him, even if not playing, and losing him for nothing than letting him go now to a direct rival who would improve by having him there, on a lot of levels.

Archived