Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he does indeed hand in a transfer request and rangers offer around half a million I think he will be ours.

Give stubbs the option of having an unhappy player for a year or letting him go and getting 400k to replace him with sibbald or something I think he would take it.

Would give him an out with the fans and probably stop him from walking.

How many fucking times :lol:

He's not being sold to Rangers.

Falkirk will want more for sibbald than hibs will want for Allan

Wouldn't be sure about that, I think at this stage it would take a ridiculous offer for Hibs to even consider it. Plus, if Sevco are throwing about bids of just under and over £200k for Allan then they'd have f**k all chance of getting Sibbald.

And then there's King's £30m of course ;)

Genuine question, 'cause it might be surprisingly low, but just how many share issues have Rangers/'Rangers' had ?

They have had 2 since the financial carry on. One a success and one an abject failure due to the fans etc not trusting the board. If they have another one it will be underwritten by King and Investors and the fans will buy in as well due to the fact that they trust the board this time and the fans groups are on top of things.

(I'm a Falkirk fan btw, just here for the lols ^_^ )

Apparently being shown about east mains today according to a poster on here. That would be interesting

Hopefully no flagpoles being recklessly lobbed around 8)

Small mistake while trying to do some work but you do talk as if you know all about finance of every club in Scotland and why are you so interested in Scott Allan. I have read a lot of this thread and its full of every fan except Hibs and Rangers. I can't understand the obsession with him for other clubs.

If saying there is more to expenditure than just wages is knowing all about the finance of every club in Scotland, then yes I do. You fucking simpleton! :lol:

I'm just here for the shits and giggles mate. What team do you support, by the way?

Archived