Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like no is being taken as an answer.

Not, if the papers are to be believed, according to Scott Allan! :)

It's his own fault for not getting a release clause written into his contract. (if he doesn't have one)

For Hibs to go back on a verbal agreement is a bit shit though. Then again, Allan said in a recent interview he wanted to remain at Hibs did he not? That's holds as much weight as the verbal agreement he had with Hibs, haha.

Ether way, Rangers have done a job on Hibs here. They played the psychological game to perfection and then the Rangers players swept a team in a spin aside yesterday as a result. Easily.

Not, if the papers are to be believed, according to Scott Allan! :)

It's his own fault for not getting a release clause written into his contract. (if he doesn't have one)

For Hibs to go back on a verbal agreement is a bit shit though. Then again, Allan said in a recent interview he wanted to remain at Hibs did he not? That's holds as much weight as the verbal agreement he had with Hibs, haha.

Ether way, Rangers have done a job on Hibs here. They played the psychological game to perfection and then the Rangers players swept a team in a spin aside yesterday as a result. Easily.

Not really while they may have agreed to release him to a bigger club Scott Allan (if true) expecting them to release him to a league rival is a bit much. The verbal agreement would surely mean teams not competing directly with Hibs for promotion. Allan needs to act like a professional and accept Hibs don't want to sell to Rangers for obvious reasons. He then has 3 choices play for Hibs and honer his contact, sulk like a 5 year old util Hibs move him on to another club, refuse to sign for any other teams and keep sulking until Hibs either sell to Rangers or stick him in the reserves. To be honest it should be option 1 and he can sign a pre contract with Rangers in Jan 16 joining them in less than a year.

I'd have to agree sadly that Rangers did a job on us in the lead up to yesterday. I thought we were okay for 40 mins but it really was heads gone after that. I'd have liked to have beaten Rangers yesterday but after that, I'd have played youngsters in that comp anway. f**k playing however may more games it is.

As long as everything settles down for the season proper (a competitive but easy game next week is ideal), Rangers psyching us out of the Petrofac won't go down as the tragedy of the century.

I did think Allan gave Hibs a real positive attacking injection when coming on. It must be frustrating for him living in Glasgow, wanting to play for his boyhood heroes and his salary probably being tripled. However if you sign a contract.. So be it! Still, imagine it was you in his position how would you be feeling and what would you do to make it to happen. Get your mum or misses involved?

I want him, I think he would fit so well Into what Warburton is doing and is an upgrade on law for me

Would love to know what halliday and Allan we're speaking about yesterday.

Also Danny Wilson winding the frothing hibs fans right up is hilarious

I want him, I think he would fit so well Into what Warburton is doing and is an upgrade on law for me

Bankiebear? Missing a W I think.

Wilsons a w**k who has found his level. Not good enough for Hearts.

Halliday was probably trying to tap him up on Rangers behalf likes he's done all summer.

Sevco better hope Bell gets fit soon. That donut Warburton has signed is rotten. Is he not the guy Di Canio hauled off in a game down South after about 25 minutes because has so bad? Defensively I thought both sides looked ropey.

Sevco better hope Bell gets fit soon. That donut Warburton has signed is rotten. Is he not the guy Di Canio hauled off in a game down South after about 25 minutes because has so bad? Defensively I thought both sides looked ropey.

Yes thats the one. Ha him or Bell dont know who's the worse.

Archived