Camelon Juniors 2015/16

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk of showers next week, that will be the next 2 Saturday's out of action.

Alan rather than have havering on here if you stood on the park and waffled crap at the impacted area would all that hot air not dry it out before the game tonight?

You could also have got a shovel and dug a drainage ditch, even a foot or so a week from when the problem started and you could have had games on for the last few years.

sponsors laddie if we could borrow your mouth to hoover up the water be nothing in the canal

we are away on saturday at hill o beath and musselburgh away next week. Easy for you fuzzy to say deal with the canal but if scottish canals wont deal with it what chance do you have

So if there is an insurmountable problem why do you not hire a playable pitch ?

Time for points deductions for Camelon.

I think you're being a bit unfair on Camelon, the problem is coming from the canal so it's surely their job to carry out the remedial works.

Out of curiosity, have the Scottish waterways admitted liability for the water leakage, as the problems only occurred since the work was carried out on the canal

I think you're being a bit unfair on Camelon, the problem is coming from the canal so it's surely their job to carry out the remedial works.

Out of curiosity, have the Scottish waterways admired liability for the water leakage, as the problems only occurred since the work was carried out on the canal

i think thats the problem they are denying its them

I think camelon have had ample time to cure there flooding issues from the canal by putting drainage between the terrace and the park but money could be they problem tho.

Grangemouth Stadium is close by so i agree they should be utilising that.

grangemouths stadiums used by falkirk. So couldnt use that. i imagine dunipace wont want to let us use their ground as they have their youth teams

What about carnoustie who it appears have had more call offs than us

Who gives a toss about Carnoustie this is about Camelon.

Just because Falkirk use Grangemouth there is no reason you could not as well.

Does the canal just cause flooding at the pitch and not the adjacent housing ?,

Who gives a toss about Carnoustie this is about Camelon.

Just because Falkirk use Grangemouth there is no reason you could not as well.

Does the canal just cause flooding at the pitch and not the adjacent housing ?,

good job your not in charge of the ersjfa how can u say it doesnt matter about carnoustie if they have more games off.

Who gives a toss about Carnoustie

At last something said by a Lithage fan that isn't gibberish! ;)

my auntie used to live in one of the houses at the back and the garden used to flood

I smell sh1te. The football club and all those householders just accept the fact that they flood every time there is a shower of rain.

Grangemouth Ams played at the stadium on Monday night as there pitch was unplayable.

I've heard the Shire are moving there next season if they get relegated to the LL.

So what are those in the adjacent houses doing about their properties/gardens getting soaked by the canal.

Why do you think thon bloke has built that hut, its nae to watch Camelon and its nae a hut - its an ark.

Archived