Camelon Juniors 2015/16

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well done Fauldhouse, thoroughly deserved - bossed the game from the start and if they had a striker they'd have won by far more.

Inept from the Mariners and getting dragged closer and closer to the bottom, games in hand mean nothing if you put in performances like tonight.

The old codger abusing Jordan Devlin in the 2nd half shouldn't be allowed back in the park. There's giving a player stick when things aren't going well but he went over the score tonight

1-0 Fauldhouse. They were there to do a job and they got away with it. Camelon poor

The old codger abusing Jordan Devlin in the 2nd half shouldn't be allowed back in the park. There's giving a player stick when things aren't going well but he went over the score tonight

1-0 Fauldhouse. They were there to do a job and they got away with it. Camelon poor

I stood just a few yards from that guy and whilst he was a bit over the top he had a point. That lad is one of the worst players I've seen at junior level. He lacks in ability and I counted at least 3 times in the first half where he either lost possession or bottled a tackle and just walked back towards his defence. No desire at all.

Overall Camelon look a very poor team.

2-0 tonight (David Grant and Franny Kelly)well done to the boys after last week we settled down after a shaky start and we did what we needed to do. Well done to the boys tonight. Nearly there 1 more win and i think we will be safe. last week i asked for a performance that would give us a result and we did that

#scenes from that Sauchie fan, worlds worst pitch invasion.

what did he even do.

Nothing, shat it when faced with a footballer wondering what the feck he was doing on the pitch.

Hopefully Sauchie will ban him for life, or worse buy him a season ticket for life.

Ref lost it tonight and the exact moment he lost it was when he booked a player from each side for the handbags in the box after the ball had gone, the sending off was a clear yellow and as he'd been booked he had to go.

Sauchie set up both Camelon goals, thanks for that, but 3 points are always welcome.

Nothing, shat it when faced with a footballer wondering what the feck he was doing on the pitch.

Hopefully Sauchie will ban him for life, or worse buy him a season ticket for life.

Ref lost it tonight and the exact moment he lost it was when he booked a player from each side for the handbags in the box after the ball had gone, the sending off was a clear yellow and as he'd been booked he had to go.

Sauchie set up both Camelon goals, thanks for that, but 3 points are always welcome.

Wasn't much between the team's as you say...poor pass back for the first & a clearance hit the guy square on the face & end's up in the net for the 2nd.

It is with regret that the club announce the departure of manager John Sludden and Assistant Manager Martin Mooney.  They decided to resign but stayed on until the club had something in place.  We would like to thank them for their efforts.

Grant Tierneys in charge on Monday

He played for Dunfermline for a couple of years in the late 80's/early 90's, then spent quite a few years at Partick Thistle.

HE was Camelon assistant managaer back in 2000s.  According to Camelon fb hes just there until they get someone. 

Danny SMith for me if he would come back.

Archived