Euro 2016 tickets

Mr Bairn

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check your pending transactions on your credit card now- both me and my cousin have a pending transaction today for INTERNATIONAL PARIS CEDEX 1, and I'm hoping it means we haven't been scammed by the same French guy.

Think I have tickets for one game also, can't see pending transactions with RBS tho. So only going buy how much of my limit is available to me, unless I bought something when I was steaming on Saturday.

My brother has a £400 location package for 2 pending, although he's not sure which city. One of my mates has £150 pending which is 2 tickets for a designated match, again he's not sure which ones.

I've not checked yet. I was on holiday the past few weeks so my brother applied for tickets on my account, it wasn't until after he decided to tell me he'd done £3k worth!!!!

I've got 7 transactions pending totalling just under the £2k mark. I did have 4 applications for a total of 4 tickets in 6 games so was expecting a hefty bill if I got lucky.

My mates are in a similar position. Looks like we will have tickets for all 6 matches that we wanted + spare!!

Hmm- originally I was pretty chuffed to get what looks like one of the 6 matches I applied for but between me and my two mates these seem to be the only ones we've got, reading on twitter, here and TAMB and pretty much everybody else who applied has got dozens!

We mainly applied for category 3 on the basis 4 would be oversubscribed- dunno whether that was our downfall.

Between 5 of us, we had 16 applications in. All applications were for the same 6 matches but split over cat 2-4 level tickets and 4 tickets in each match. Ultimately, each of our 16 applications were for a total of 24 tickets in total. Certainly a risk as we would all be hit with really heavy bills if we got more than we needed.

Looks like between my 4 applications that I have got 42 tickets. Unsure of the split over the 6 matches until they notify me.

I've already booked my travel for the tournament and was always just heading over and chancing my luck to see which games I got to!

Looks positive now!!

6 of us all applied for almost a game a day for first week and only looks like we gave four for one game.

Which stadiums dos you apply for?

Mine were in Marseille, Lyon and St Etienne for the first week of the tournament.

Anyone know when we find out which games the tickets are for?

£165 or so has been charged today, applied for the opening game and final as well as a dose of matches across Paris/Lyon/Nice. Could be literally anything.

Anyone know when we find out which games the tickets are for?

£165 or so has been charged today, applied for the opening game and final as well as a dose of matches across Paris/Lyon/Nice. Could be literally anything.

I'd imagine within the next 2-3 days as they'll just be checking whether you have the money in your account at this stage. You can try and work it out based on what it is in Euros plus 15 euros delivery charge.

i.e. mine worked out at around 180 euros, which is 3 x 55 euro tickets (cat 3 group stage) plus 15 euro delivery charge which makes sense given I applied for 3 tickets at 6 games (5 group games plus the final). Just don't know where I'm off to yet.

Did any of you guys try a debit card? I chanced it as I don't have a credit card, but I've got no pending transactions so either a) they definitely don't accept debit cards b) I've not been lucky enough to get any tickets or c) they've not completed the draw. Hopefully it's c). :(

Did any of you guys try a debit card? I chanced it as I don't have a credit card, but I've got no pending transactions so either a) they definitely don't accept debit cards b) I've not been lucky enough to get any tickets or c) they've not completed the draw. Hopefully it's c). :(

Yes debit card for me and not heard anything yet.

We fly to Marseille on the Friday-Sunday then train to Lyon until Friday. We have matches in St Etienne a couple of times during the week (it's about 30mins on the train from Lyon) before heading back to Marseille for a match on the Saturday and fly home Sunday.

Flights and digs all booked to avoid the price hike!

I've got over £1k pending in transactions now, up from £200 this morning. Apparently some peoples portal is showing what tickets have been acquired (according to tamb), mine isn't though and neither is anyone else I know.

I've got over £1k pending in transactions now, up from £200 this morning. Apparently some peoples portal is showing what tickets have been acquired (according to tamb), mine isn't though and neither is anyone else I know.

I have just checked for of my 16 applications and none of them are giving me the details.

Now up from roughly £2k to about £2560 pending on my credit card. Just wish they would tell us what the script is!

Archived