PaddyPower Advert

Colkitto

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much. It would be great to be a citizen of these countries too.

We are very very fortunate where we live and very lucky to be Brits.

So it's not great or that much different from anywhere else then.

So it's not great or that much different from anywhere else then.

Mmmm.. Yep.

I guess if you have an atlas with lots and lots of blank bits on it you could come to the conclusion that there were fewer than 10 countries in the world.

Proud. I'm away to play Land of Hope and Glory

Go for one of the Last Night of the Proms versions.. Those are especially good...

Get lots of audience involvement..

Go for one of the Last Night of the Proms versions.. Those are especially good...

Get lots of audience involvement..

Don't! Tears are welling up already just thinking about it :bairn

Don't! Tears are welling up already just thinking about it :bairn

Don't follow it with Rule Britannia.. The combo is just too powerful..

Great when you get the views from around the country live as well from Glasgow, Cardiff etc .

Really adds to the music.

What the f**k happened to H_B? It's agony watching him deteriorate like this. He used to be reasonably good.

An argument over what a Nation State was happened. Poor Anthony hasn't been the same ever since.

Think his GE prediction added to the fact Atlético and then Juventus proved that no one should listen to Anthony C Pick when it comes to Football either.

Let's not forget his BFF Supras got himself banned too.

So all in it's been hard on the poor soul!

I'd rather be a pretentious p***k than a creepy identity fascist, trying to impose on people what nationality they "should" have.

Quite.

Where, very specifically, have I imposed on anyone what nationality they should have?

Is this your encore fail as you're still raging over your Tory back bench revolt disaster?

What the f**k happened to H_B? It's agony watching him deteriorate like this. He used to be reasonably good.

He knows it's over. It's like sitting in the bunker deciding on whether to take the cyanide pills or just reach for the revolver...

Yes, Britain is a tremendous place to live.

As long as you're not unemployed, disabled, terminally ill, young, have more than 2 kids or working class.

Ah yes , I am sure the starving population of Africa take great comfort in the fact "at least we are no as bad as the working class folk of Britain , they have it real bad"

Quite.

Where, very specifically, have I imposed on anyone what nationality they should have?

Is this your encore fail as you're still raging over your Tory back bench revolt disaster?

Being a British citizen is great, as the likes of you and Colkitto are.

You should celebrate it.

As for bringing your Bad Luck Brian episode from the Mhairi Black thread into this, well. I'm afraid there's only one truly appropriate response to that.

ibzRwvFsA0s9L7.gif

As for bringing your Bad Luck Brian episode from the Mhairi Black thread into this, well. I'm afraid there's only one truly appropriate response to that.

ibzRwvFsA0s9L7.gif

Ouch.. Well this is awkward isn't it?

See, what you've done is dived in trying to be a P&B hero and once again made a total fool of yourself.

Equating nationality with citizenship.. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

I knew one of the clown collective would make this monumental f**k up but I expected them to be more Ayrshire based.

Hang your head in shame. What a total idiot :lol:

Archived