League Table Prediction 2015/2016

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are signing 17 players they aren't exactly going to be that good.

Same could be said for pretty much every side in the league right now! With the exception of 1 or 2, most had a whole new team to rebuild. Queens squad has fell apart, we have only kept 3 players thus far from last year, Alloa have a major rebuild, Raith are doing a lot of business and even The Rangers haven't exactly got a big squad left over from last season...

Same could be said for pretty much every side in the league right now! With the exception of 1 or 2, most had a whole new team to rebuild. Queens squad has fell apart, we have only kept 3 players thus far from last year, Alloa have a major rebuild, Raith are doing a lot of business and even The Rangers haven't exactly got a big squad left over from last season...

But 17-20 is much larger than 5-10 players especially with Livi's budget.

Rangers

Hibs

St Mirren

Queens

Raith

Falkirk

Dumbarton

Morton

Alloa

Livi

Why so down on your own chances Marshy? Or just attempting some kind of reverse psychology? Granted I don't know too much about this league but I would have you favourites for "best of the rest" behind Hibs/Sevco.

We've got about 6 players(one of which is Alan Gow), Queens have lost a few key players and God knows when Raith last finished above you.

All I'm saying is, I wouldn't write them off just because they don't have much of a squad. Many of the teams don't have too much together yet.

Just a guess anyway, in my opinion I reckon Livi to go down.

Mind you last year I expected us to win the league and Hibs to do a Dunfermline and go down again :lol:

Just a guess anyway, in my opinion I reckon Livi to go down.

Mind you last year I expected us to win the league and Hibs to do a Dunfermline and go down again :lol:

Everyone is trying to make an educated guess. But there is always that 1 surprise whether it's someone doing much better than expected or a team struggling at the bottom when they were expected to do better. Really difficult to say...

Everyone is trying to make an educated guess. But there is always that 1 surprise whether it's someone doing much better than expected or a team struggling at the bottom when they were expected to do better. Really difficult to say...

I have a feeling the surprise may be St Mirren, got a feeling they will struggle.

It won't be easy for St Mirren to be fair. They have just came down, but Rangers and Hibs are bigger clubs who have a season at this level under their belts'. I reckon they may wait until next year to really push for the title. That being said, I think they will be too strong for the rest of the league in the end. Always a chance in the play offs.

Livi are too big for nothing haha!

1. Rangers

2. Hibs

3. St mirren

4. Falkirk

5. Queen of the South

6. Dumbarton

7. Morton

8. Livingston

9. Raith

10. Alloa

Really think we will do well this year, excited to see who else we bring in.

Raith signings don't worry me, megginson and Petrie are not good enough for us never mind a full time side, Benedictus and McCord never looked anything special against us in my opinion. (Raith will now finish 4th now i have said that)

Morton are capable of attracting a player or two that could push them higher than my guess.

Archived