X-Factor

magee84

I really thought Ella was going to win it, her song choices were safe every week but she nailed every single one of them. Got to love the judges constantly taking it to deadlock too, might as well do away with asking them.

Asking 4 people to vote on something is ferociously stupid.

Asking 4 people, 2 of which have a vested interest in opposite results, to vote on something is X Factor stupid.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why everyone gets so worked up about it. It is the same every year.

I hope rylan and chris get to the final. Imagine how fat simon cowell will get due to the panic eating caused by that. Tremendous.

6/1 for Christopher to win this. I think there's money to be made there.

It's quite the clear the voters are giving it the "f**k you - this is shite. Mon we'll pick someone rank rotten and make them win it" routine.

Not been much talent this year for me. The only one I thought was alright was Kye. The lassie that got papped out last night done the same thing week after week, and James has just shouted down the microphone for 2 months.

Not sure why everyone gets so worked up about it. It is the same every year.

I hope rylan and chris get to the final. Imagine how fat simon cowell will get due to the panic eating caused by that. Tremendous.

Err ... Simon Cowell still makes millions. Somehow I doubt he'll care.

Err ... Simon Cowell still makes millions. Somehow I doubt he'll care.

Wpuld imagine he will care. He will lose out if any of those idiots win as do the winner not automatically receive a record contract? They would not sell any records. Additionally, people will continue to switch off, eventually forcing him to stop the show.

Wpuld imagine he will care. He will lose out if any of those idiots win as do the winner not automatically receive a record contract? They would not sell any records. Additionally, people will continue to switch off, eventually forcing him to stop the show.

Naive, much?

Simon Cowell must hate all the negative press he plants in the papers every week to keep people talking about the show aswell.

He'll be gutted about this. Gutted.

I loved it when people thought they were really sticking it to Cowell by getting that RATM single to Christmas Number One.

Yep, you really showed him!

I loved it when people thought they were really sticking it to Cowell by getting that RATM single to Christmas Number One.

Yep, you really showed him!

Were Rage not signed to Cowell's label?

if so, that's up there with the "Bring back Wispa" campaign.

The demise sadly won't happen. This country is full of thick fuckwits who enjoy this pish.

Probably. Never fails to amuse me the amount of people on facebook who, every week, say they are never watching ot again.

That said, i think the talent pool is getting dry. Think it needs a break or something, even the return of simon.

They need shot of louis walsh. He is fucking horrific

It will run its course, maybe even this year, then there will be another type of show the public will eat up (currently its Strictly), these things run in cycles, and the talent show idea is on the wind down just now, but will be back, hopefully around the same time as the robot uprising so we don't have to put up with it because we will all be dead.

I always said it would be a much more interesting show if it was all about finding the next great singer/songwriter.

Basically, same format as current X Factor (although you can get some of the "judges" to f**k) but from the very beginning, you have to audition with an original song. Doesn't matter if you're a solo artist or band, it just has to be original. This will cut out a lot of the absolute pish.

Or for true comic value, let them sing their usual covers up to the live shows, then demand they write their own songs and perform them come the live shows. Cue songs about their shoes, or "My Lovely Horse". But if you found one that could write 10 (or however many weeks there are) distinct and good songs, then you've found someone with talent who can sustain themselves. Not the absolute guff we get now.

Or you could just kill the show. That'd be cool too.

• 2 weeks later...

Second time I've seen Tulisa be shit on a semi this year :unsure:

Archived