Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, agreed. How do you stop it? The players are only going to get richer, transfer fees will continue to get higher and the gulf between the top clubs and the rest will only get bigger.

Why would you want to?

Eta - Too quick there TGIT!

Genuinely, have you always typed like this? I've only really noticed it the past few months. It's like your keyboard has moved to Dundee before you.

What out of any of that is Dundonian?

And yes I have always typed like that

The attempted 'Ken' and the ending it with 'like'. OK, fair play I've only just noticed it like I said. Have a nice night, shagger.

It wasn't an attempted ken, it was a kin. A word I've used since I was a bairn, along with like. They're not exclusive to Dundee Deeboy

East Coast words surely

Anyone who types words like "kin" and put "like" at the end of typed sentences is a complete cretin. Just type properly, it's not difficult and means you won't look like as much of a moron.

You look like just as much of a rocket going around getting bothered by grammar people are using on an internet football forum

Just my opinion like

You look like just as much of a rocket going around getting bothered by grammar people are using on an internet football forum

Just my opinion like

I want to stab you in the face with a fork, like.

You never put a full stop at the end of your last post RandomGuy

Better get it corrected before Honestman sees it

Much better. Well done.

Archived