Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually didn't see the replay and the consensus about the falcao incident ? Looked like a pen when I first saw?!

None sense to say a ref would be scared to give a pk at Stamford bridge against Southampton though, deflection at its best

580267917.jpg?1337119173&Expires=1443987

Advocaat has already told Sunderland's backroom staff he is ready to leave, with former Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson in the frame to replace him.(Daily Mail)

The Misc Football section on here would be in absolute meltdown if that ever happened. :lol:

What scenes , who said this wasn't the best league in the world ?! (For drama)

Is that just cause Mourinho is in it?

The best game of the day was Sevilla Barcelona where the former beat the latter in the league for the first time since 2007.

I like how for Mourinho its an FA and UEFA refereeing conspiracy with not getting penalties.

Fucking dreadful interview with awful excuses. Not a penalty for me, ref got it spot on.

I find it bizarre that he not only blamed the refs - he also ripped right into terry, ivanovic, cahill and the rest who are making errors.

He questioned the team's bottle too. Proper head's gone stuff. I generally like his thing with the media but that was the interview of an absolute tosser

Archived