Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noble and Song are fucking howkin'. They're always needing the extra touch. Just play it out wide ffs! I am waiting on West Ham for my fourfold.

Most of my friends are West Ham fans, and to a man they all think Noble should have been capped by England.

He is the human embodiment of mediocre.

I really rate Noble, I just think he's struggling badly tonight. He had half the pitch to himself earlier on and instead of take it on, turn and attack.. He just laid it off and closed down any space there was by going in short for the ball.

Song has had some great turns, makes acres of space for himself then just takes another six touches rather than open the play up.

Still, some miss from the boy Valencia (?)!

I really rate Noble, I just think he's struggling badly tonight. He had half the pitch to himself earlier on and instead of take it on, turn and attack.. He just laid it off and closed down any space there was by going in short for the ball. Song has had some great turns, makes acres of space for himself then just takes another six touches rather than open the play up. Still, some miss from the boy Valencia (?)!

I've never been a big fan of Noble (I don't think he's bad, just steady), but I admit I don't watch West Ham all that much.

Archived