Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the majority of that stint not before Roman took over? Mourinho the longest serving under him?

Aye probably. Left 04, Roman came in 2003?

They were 1000/1 to be top at Christmas, I haven't seen the bet you talk of. Have you got a link to it by any chance?

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-fan-set-net-25-000-Foxes-win/story-28672241-detail/story.html

so guardiola dismantled a champions league winning team to build his own? and has failed to win it in the 2 seasons since he dismantled them?

would that be a correct statement?

Good lord, were you actually expecting him to stop the best team on the planet last season who's front three were on a completely other level. I have no idea why some people have it in for this guy.

I've honestly never seen any other top manager have ridiculous stuff about needing to take a lesser job to prove himself chucked about. he gets top jobs cause he's the best.

Guy from sky bet was on talksport last night and said they have 128 customers with Leicester to win the league at 5000/1, highest bet was £20ew.

Would be fantastic if they could do it, or even Spurs who are in amongst it now.

Found it quite funny Wenger having a go at the Chinese teams paying top money for some players saying it's going to inflate prices for PL teams. They are already over inflated, and they are paying these big prices for mediocre players. German and Spanish top leagues are in front of the PL just now IMO.

A bit twattish taking the piss because someone admitted to having mental health issues.

Yup, he's a w****r tbf. Alas, things in my life are a lot better now; don't know if I can say the same about him if this is the sort of attitude he possesses however.

A bit twattish taking the piss because someone admitted to having mental health issues.

Aye I don't get why people use that as an insult. That's a great thread for people to try and get things off their chest and talk to others in the same position to help themselves, that kind of thing shouldn't be joked about. f**k would you be reading it for anyway if you didn't have any issues yourself....

Anyhow, fucking City v Leicester today and I'm really looking forward to watching it, never thought I'd say that.

Mon the Leicester. 8)

You changed your name to Donnie Darko and spent months mewling about being depressed.

Get out of my face child.

I like the fact I've now seen you use the word "mewling" about half a dozen times recently. Ever since I said it to you!

Get your own word bitch.

Archived