Yet another US shooting

6 minutes ago, THE KING said:

How hard is it to put your hands in the air then put them on the car?

if you can't follow that simple instruction from 4 cops pointing guns at you , you deserve to get shot.

I don't get this either! I can understand the frustration at being pulled over purely due to your colour, but given the statistics and the demographics of crime over there, it's kind of understandable.

6 minutes ago, sjc said:

I don't get this either! I can understand the frustration at being pulled over purely due to your colour, but given the statistics and the demographics of crime over there, it's kind of understandable.

Here's the latest brain donor killed yesterday , his sister called the cops saying he was acting erratically , they came tried to calm him and used a stun gun on him to try and get him , then he pulls something out his pocket (wasn't a gun) and points it at the cops, who instantly shot him

image.jpeg

They don't directly affect my life at the moment. But look how quickly this has developed and became the norm, how long before it affects day to day life. 

How long before you aren't allowed to have a different opinion? 

You just need to venture onto Facebook and within seconds you will find somebody being offended by something.

It is Invisible Illness awareness week and they have used a female to illustrate it. There is somebody on the comment section saying it is sexist against males and they are actually serious about it.

Just now, THE KING said:

Here's the latest brain donor killed yesterday , his sister called the cops saying he was acting erratically , they came tried to calm him and used a stun gun on him to try and get him , then he pulls something out his pocket (wasn't a gun) and points it at the cops, who instantly shot him

image.jpeg

is that not a "suicide by Cop" situation? 

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-by-cop.html

29 minutes ago, THE KING said:

How hard is it to put your hands in the air then put them on the car?

if you can't follow that simple instruction from 4 cops pointing guns at you , you deserve to get shot.

Didn't have the guns facing me fortunately but I didn't listen to the cops for a while when they were wrongfully trying to get us to deck it for an armed robbery, still waiting for an apology from the shitebags.

4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Didn't have the guns facing me fortunately but I didn't listen to the cops for a while when they were wrongfully trying to get us to deck it for an armed robbery, still waiting for an apology from the shitebags.

Did you just "not listen" or were you vocal in pleading your innocence?

6 minutes ago, sjc said:

Did you just "not listen" or were you vocal in pleading your innocence?

Me and my dad were absolutely raging, 2nd time it had happened to my dad, I'm glad they weren't armed as they were shitting themselves so much they reversed up the Coylton road at a rate of knots as they thought we were armed nutjobs due to our demeanour, the 3rd person was calmer.

21 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Me and my dad were absolutely raging, 2nd time it had happened to my dad, I'm glad they weren't armed as they were shitting themselves so much they reversed up the Coylton road at a rate of knots as they thought we were armed nutjobs due to our demeanour, the 3rd person was calmer.

Then surely you can understand why they were on edge then? If you were expected to confront potential armed suspects you wouldn't really be taking chances would you? Not suggesting they shoot or beat you but why not just follow their instructions and let your innocence prevail under interview?

Edited by sjc
Spelling

37 minutes ago, sjc said:

Then surely you can understand why they were on edge then? If you were expected to confront potential armed suspects you would really be taking chances would you? Not suggesting they shoot or beat you but why not just follow their instructions and let your innocence prevail under interview?

Everyone is different, eventually we did just follow their instructions and let our innocence prevail under interview, the minute they were on me I was laughing my head off and ripping the pish out of them, I think they realised fairly quickly that they'd made a rip roaring c**t of themselves.

I can understand why they thought how they did, car full of guys in camouflage, balaclava's rolled up as hats, switching cars at the far corner of an isolated unlit car park, moving fishing rods into the boot of the other car that was at least 100 yards away from them, Tryfield might even have been there, my memories not the best.

Edited by ayrmad

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Everyone is different, eventually we did just follow their instructions and let your innocence prevail under interview, the minute they were on me I was laughing my head off and ripping the pish out of them, I think they realised fairly quickly that they'd made a rip roaring c**t of themselves.

I can understand why they thought how they did, car full of guys in camouflage, balaclava's rolled up as hats, switching cars at the far corner of an isolated unlit car park, moving fishing rods into the boot of the other car that was at least 100 yards away from them, Tryfield might even have been there, my memories not the best.

So it was a mistake on the Police's part but entirely understandable given the circumstances? Hardly making a "rip roaring c**t of themselves" really is it? I just don't get the hate for the Police to be honest I guess.

7 minutes ago, sjc said:

So it was a mistake on the Police's part but entirely understandable given the circumstances? Hardly making a "rip roaring c**t of themselves" really is it? I just don't get the hate for the Police to be honest I guess.

Well they had 20 or 30 vehicles on us when we went down and none to catch the perpetrators, that's making a c**t of it in my book.

Plenty of hatred for the police is well earned in my experience, I wouldn't let many push my shopping trolley never mind depend on them to keep me safe, 8 to arrest someone for doing a slash was a common occurrence in Ayr after midnight when I was out and about.

Perhaps if they gave blacks the same shake as whites as far as stop and search etc goes they'd earn a bit of respect from more people.

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

Well they had 20 or 30 vehicles on us when we went down and none to catch the perpetrators, that's making a c**t of it in my book.

Plenty of hatred for the police is well earned in my experience, I wouldn't let many push my shopping trolley never mind depend on them to keep me safe, 8 to arrest someone for doing a slash was a common occurrence in Ayr after midnight when I was out and about.

Perhaps if they gave blacks the same shake as whites as far as stop and search etc goes they'd earn a bit of respect from more people.

This was raised about the stop and search policy in London in relation to knife crime despite statistics showing that the vast majority was "black on black"......not saying completely ignore suspects of other races but you can't completely ignore those statistics.

17 minutes ago, sjc said:

This was raised about the stop and search policy in London in relation to knife crime despite statistics showing that the vast majority was "black on black"......not saying completely ignore suspects of other races but you can't completely ignore those statistics.

I'm sue the figures on stop n search are stark, I'm also sure that the number of blacks being shot by police in USA are stark as well, I don't think I'd have anything other than hatred for police if I was continually stopped in London and other major cities because I had a suntan and a nice car, obviously a fair chunk think black folk are all thick law breaking chancers in major cities around the UK.

Edited by ayrmad

Just now, ayrmad said:

I'm sue the figures on stop n search are stark, I'm also sure that the number of blacks being shot by police in USA is stark as well, I don't think I'd have anything other than hatred for police if I was continually stopped in London and other major cities because I had a suntan and a nice car, obviously a fair chunk think black folk are all thick law breaking chancers in major cities around the UK.

Wouldn't you be more pissed off with the criminals of your shared demographic who's actions indirectly put you in the firing line (no pun intended) rather that the people assigned to keep the peace/enforce the law?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting Police harassment or brutality is acceptable in any form.

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

Wouldn't you be more pissed off with the criminals of your shared demographic who's actions indirectly put you in the firing line (no pun intended) rather that the people assigned to keep the peace/enforce the law?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting Police harassment or brutality is acceptable in any form.

My demographic commit plenty of crimes, doesn't mean I should accept/like being stopped regularly while going about my lawful business.

If it wasn't racism then the black guy in the fancy car should get stopped once or twice rather than continually IMHO.

Just now, ayrmad said:

My demographic commit plenty of crimes, doesn't mean I should accept/like being stopped regularly while going about my lawful business.

If it wasn't racism then the black guy in the fancy car should get stopped once or twice rather than continually IMHO.

Hence my point about Police harassment being unacceptable. I'm sure a note in the ANPR check could prevent this happening continually.

1 minute ago, sjc said:

Hence my point about Police harassment being unacceptable. I'm sure a note in the ANPR check could prevent this happening continually.

If you're not a racist.

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

Clearly.

That's the problem, racists with power/influence and weapons is a frightening prospect for us in the future, fcuk, it's an achievement for some of them to get their shoes on the right feet in the morning never mind arming them.

Just now, ayrmad said:

That's the problem, racists with power/influence and weapons is a frightening prospect for us in the future, fcuk, it's an achievement for some of them to get their shoes on the right feet in the morning never mind arming them.

I agree. I'd like to think there was a way of implementing workable checks and balances to prevent these scumbags even serving in the Police but without paralyzing the entire Police force by politicising it.