Yet another US shooting

14 hours ago, banana said:

September 26, police kill watch

Three people shot and killed by police. All white. All men. MSM silent. No rioting. #WLM #MLM

Leeland White

B5Icjck.png

Nathan DeSai

E45FcBf.png

Anthony Ray Bauer

AbFS2Ej.jpg

A quick google tells me they were all armed and in two cases shooting at people when they were shot and killed. Bit different from most of the riot inducing cases.

1 hour ago, The OP said:

A quick google tells me they were all armed and in two cases shooting at people when they were shot and killed. Bit different from most of the riot inducing cases.

The feminazis made them do it though. White men are particularly susceptible to their evil wiles.

2 hours ago, The OP said:

Yeah, totally agree with this. The problem is that BLM activists consider any black person shot to be 100% innocent, any BLM activist/rioter to be 100% innocent, they want the police departments either completely shut down or with such heavy degree's of oversight that no black person will be ever arrested again. America is in a really messed up situation at the moment, they are about to elect one of 2 awful candidates for president. The trust levels of their law enforcement are at a all time low, there are monthly violent riots and protests, monthly, sometimes weekly mass shootings. You have mass violence against people for no justifiable reason, pretty much at every BLM riot this year alone there has been at least 1 incident of violence against a innocent white person purely because of the colour of their skin. You have Universities with garbage useless degree's filling students heads with activist logic to the degree that free speech is pretty much dead, and infact students are demanding a end to the right of free speech. BLM and student activists demanding the reintroduction of segregation If i lived in the US at the moment(which if i had stayed with my ex would have likely happened by now) i'd be packing my bags and getting the f**k out. 

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

7 hours ago, The OP said:

Yes, exactly! These chaps were threatening just like the vast majority of all police shootings, including those of thugs and hood-rats.

5 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Yeah, totally agree with this. The problem is that BLM activists consider any black person shot to be 100% innocent, any BLM activist/rioter to be 100% innocent, they want the police departments either completely shut down or with such heavy degree's of oversight that no black person will be ever arrested again. America is in a really messed up situation at the moment, they are about to elect one of 2 awful candidates for president. The trust levels of their law enforcement are at a all time low, there are monthly violent riots and protests, monthly, sometimes weekly mass shootings. You have mass violence against people for no justifiable reason, pretty much at every BLM riot this year alone there has been at least 1 incident of violence against a innocent white person purely because of the colour of their skin. You have Universities with garbage useless degree's filling students heads with activist logic to the degree that free speech is pretty much dead, and infact students are demanding a end to the right of free speech. BLM and student activists demanding the reintroduction of segregation If i lived in the US at the moment(which if i had stayed with my ex would have likely happened by now) i'd be packing my bags and getting the f**k out. 

At least your ex will be having some sane alone time.

9 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

You have Universities with garbage useless degree's filling students heads with activist logic to the degree that free speech is pretty much dead, and infact students are demanding a end to the right of free speech.

Latest insanity from the 'Progressive' bigots at Safe Space University...

3 hours ago, banana said:

Latest insanity from the 'Progressive' bigots at Safe Space University...

Was wondering how long Before someone was gonna play the slavery card. Oh and that little bitch moaning about "Feeling Safe" Mate, if you dont feel safe in a everyday environment where people have the right to have an opinion, thats your problem. People shouldnt be forced to give up their rights to make you feel "safe"

"Don't call us guys, that is a Gender Term, that's a micro aggression" I suppose when someone finally snaps and bounces your head off a table thats a major aggression?

Im calling it guys, society is fucked.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Was wondering how long Before someone was gonna play the slavery card. Oh and that little bitch moaning about "Feeling Safe" Mate, if you dont feel safe in a everyday environment where people have the right to have an opinion, thats your problem. People shouldnt be forced to give up their rights to make you feel "safe"

"Don't call us guys, that is a Gender Term, that's a micro aggression" I suppose when someone finally snaps and bounces your head off a table thats a major aggression?

You've got yourself in to some state about this.

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Do these things actually impinge upon your life or do you go out of your way to be annoyed by them?

18 minutes ago, The OP said:

Do these things actually impinge upon your life or do you go out of your way to be annoyed by them?

They don't directly affect my life at the moment. But look how quickly this has developed and became the norm, how long before it affects day to day life. 

How long before you aren't allowed to have a different opinion? 

6 minutes ago, THE KING said:

How hard is it to put your hands in the air then put them on the car?

if you can't follow that simple instruction from 4 cops pointing guns at you , you deserve to get shot.

I don't get this either! I can understand the frustration at being pulled over purely due to your colour, but given the statistics and the demographics of crime over there, it's kind of understandable.

6 minutes ago, sjc said:

I don't get this either! I can understand the frustration at being pulled over purely due to your colour, but given the statistics and the demographics of crime over there, it's kind of understandable.

Here's the latest brain donor killed yesterday , his sister called the cops saying he was acting erratically , they came tried to calm him and used a stun gun on him to try and get him , then he pulls something out his pocket (wasn't a gun) and points it at the cops, who instantly shot him

image.jpeg

They don't directly affect my life at the moment. But look how quickly this has developed and became the norm, how long before it affects day to day life. 

How long before you aren't allowed to have a different opinion? 

You just need to venture onto Facebook and within seconds you will find somebody being offended by something.

It is Invisible Illness awareness week and they have used a female to illustrate it. There is somebody on the comment section saying it is sexist against males and they are actually serious about it.

Just now, THE KING said:

Here's the latest brain donor killed yesterday , his sister called the cops saying he was acting erratically , they came tried to calm him and used a stun gun on him to try and get him , then he pulls something out his pocket (wasn't a gun) and points it at the cops, who instantly shot him

image.jpeg

is that not a "suicide by Cop" situation? 

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-by-cop.html

29 minutes ago, THE KING said:

How hard is it to put your hands in the air then put them on the car?

if you can't follow that simple instruction from 4 cops pointing guns at you , you deserve to get shot.

Didn't have the guns facing me fortunately but I didn't listen to the cops for a while when they were wrongfully trying to get us to deck it for an armed robbery, still waiting for an apology from the shitebags.