Yet another US shooting

Just now, Granny Danger said:

People need to think longer and pray harder.  It’s the only solution.

Well, thinking hasn't helped much over the years. However, as we all know from years of having it impressed on our minds from the age of 3 that prayers are vital, clearly you are right and we MUST be getting the prayers wrong. I blame the priests, imams, rabbis, shamen, witch doctors, spiritualists etc and nauseam.

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

See the thoughts and prayers thing, whats to stop someone saying ‘well i thought and i prayed and god spoke to me and said control guns’? How would the NRA counter that? 

Probably gun you down

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

See the thoughts and prayers thing, whats to stop someone saying ‘well i thought and i prayed and god spoke to me and said control guns’? How would the NRA counter that? 

The only way to stop a bad God with a gun is a good God with a gun.

37 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

The only way to stop a bad God with a gun is a good God with a gun.

God lovers will tell us God created the universe, but different God lovers tell us there is more than one God, does that mean God created God? I'm confused for it being so early in the week.

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He's not fat.

Maybe. He certainly hadn't been in training for his big moment like these types typically used to do. Seemed to have only stepped away from his computer screen that morning.

a-photo-of-ryan-palmeter-at-a-concert-v0-ybbkr56nalkb1.thumb.jpg.380366a5d01804ea8d76f9b0e3600234.jpg

Reminds me of Payton Gendron, another well-fed and doted upon son who spent all his time online before shooting Black people dead. 

Edited by FreedomFarter

22 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

God lovers will tell us God created the universe, but different God lovers tell us there is more than one God, does that mean God created God? I'm confused for it being so early in the week.

The bible* tells us that God killed more babies than Lucy Letby so I'm not taking any advice from that guy

*Exodus Chapter 11

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2023/08/28/texas-national-guardsman-fires-into-mexico-wounds-man/

Lots of speculation and very little in the way of facts yet. Some reporting that National Guardsmen may have been ordered to shoot live rounds over the heads of migrants. Now, if that’s true, it’s gonna get really ugly, as that would be an order to discharge rounds from U.S. soil into Mexican soil without permission, authorisation or safety consideration. The border there has populations living right up to it. Another case that was covered up mentioned in the story.