Ladeside 15/16 thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow did you get help with all the big words there. Lol.. Hooligans

what the whole two fans out of the vast majority of the crowd on sataurday are hooligans or are you assuming that everyone of all ages and temperament that follows Kilbirnie are hooligans??? Go back to whatever you were doing before pollok had a big game to play!

Don't need to go back cause we have a semi final to compete in. So tell me since the leagues got brought together in 2002 what you guys done but shame junior footie,

can u not answer questions? Or are you just on here looking to make my team out to be something that we are not!

Your fans are a disgrace to junior football. Want to say scum but that to soft

Do you know whatever mate? You ae actually as bad as the guy on top of the dugout. All you are doing is trying to incite people. A few folk were out of order, but the way you put it, we are all the same? We know we have problems & the club do their best to sort this out. So why don't you deal with your own team & stay the f#ck away from our thread?

Your fans are a disgrace to junior football. Want to say scum but that to soft

And your management are likewise, they proved that yesterday. Root cause of any reaction was the intimidating, goading manner in which they gestured to the kilbirnie fans after the penalty was scored. No way should anyone representing a club behave like that. Embarrassing to the club and the game. If they can't behave in a manner befitting of club ambassadors then they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a dug out.

Aww he started it. It's my baw and if your not gonna play my rules then your not playing lol, end of the day your hooligans I mean fans sorry choose to stand behind the Pollok dug out , sbuse the whole game, we score, manager turns to our fans and celebrates. Then the pissed up majority of your fans start acting the way they normally do, it's that simple , you know it was not the first and I'm sure not the last

dosnt say home dug out or away dug out on any of them.how are people supposed to know where to stand.stewards should have allocated a apart of the ground to Kilbirnie to save any confusion.

Aww he started it. It's my baw and if your not gonna play my rules then your not playing lol, end of the day your hooligans I mean fans sorry choose to stand behind the Pollok dug out , sbuse the whole game, we score, manager turns to our fans and celebrates. Then the pissed up majority of your fans start acting the way they normally do, it's that simple , you know it was not the first and I'm sure not the last

What about the stone cold sober fans that were every bit as angry at the way the ref hands you the tie on a plate and your dugout behave like the hooligans you're talking about. The Ladeside fans were all over the ground, same as always. We requested segregation, Pollok didn't. Don't make a fuss about it now, speak to your own club.

In what way. So you guys gonna ban the main bampot, tesco are so lucky to have him working for them

get out of this forum and stop stirring up shite. we won, they lost....thats football, now piss off and enjoy loks win.

In what way. So you guys gonna ban the main bampot, tesco are so lucky to have him working for them

He doesn't work for Tesco but rather a contractor but that is still lower than a snakes belly trying to bring someone's work into it. Just spoke to the club & only 1 punch was thrown which was reported to the police & it wasn't a Kilbirnie fan that threw it. Wondering why Pollok are going out their way to atone all the blame on Ladeside as a club here? Maybe it's because Ladeside asked for segregation which was refused by Pollok? Or the inept stewarding which was hired by Pollok ? The club will deal with any fan who was involved in Saturday but some of the comments emanating from the Southside are far from helpful . And people like yourself who have just set up a page to have a go at Kilbirnie as a club should take a step back & have a long hard look at themselves

thats right put the blame on us, police and stewards requested by the region i was told, and yes he was named and shamed by your fans, and no matter what you say pollok handled themselves with dignity, you guys asked for segregation because you knew that with pissed up fans and the chance of losing you could not be trusted, there was more than one punch threw that day and started by kilbirnie fans who could not handle the fact they were going out the scottish, and have a look back at your record as a club with trouble and it speaks for itself, no matter how many brushes you have to brush it under the carpet we all know where the blame lands

which record ....show me it.

the trouble was with beith but thats more or less non existant now.

you talk some pish, you no got a job tae dae or you another sponger

as previously stated

"no one likes us we dont care"

i wont lose any sleep over it thats for sure.

and yes pollok fan started the punch throwing as i said earlier but the lok are in denial

i didnt know this, i hope he is found and banned. no need for it in the junior game.

Well maybe if you were not so pissed then you can quite clearly see on each dugout there is a sign . One says home. Guess what the other one says. Been there for years , next excuse please

i was stone cold sober actually

I would suggest that Ladeside fans on here just ignore this Bampot. Only in here to antagonise folk . I have asked 1 of the moderators to have a look at his posts as all he has done since Saturday is slate pur club & attempt to wind folk up. This isn't what a forum like this is for

Well maybe if you were not so pissed then you can quite clearly see on each dugout there is a sign . One says home. Guess what the other one says. Been there for years , next excuse please

here bawsack Yer boring. Ask your keeper and your right back whom both I spoke to and were in total acceptance your dugout was the problem. Now get aff the wind up and enjoy your win. Albeit tainted that it is just go enjoy it. Your gaining f**k all but looking like a cock with this goading.

Archived