Ladeside 15/16 thread

2 sleeps till our biggest game of the season ....Most of our biggest performances have been in the Scottish away from home.

With a big support behind our lads absolutely nothing to fear.....sure Kilbirnie will have the bottle to take us to the semis.

100% required by all the squad whether on the park or not.

Going in as underdogs will put all the pressure on Pollok league form goes out the window.

Swifty & co have a full squad to choose from ......get intae the sweety rustlers !

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not underdogs-Lok are newly promoted after a disastrous last seven years so Ladeside must be as fancied as Lok!

Any team that goes to Newlandsfield in quartets of Scottish are underdogs, home advantage is serious advantage at this stage...Kilbirnie were in super 1st not so long ago.

Pollok have home advantage BIG DEAL,

We will be backed by a large vocal support, they will be backed by a large silent support,

We are playing well (apart from troon) so we should be going there full of confidence,

Will be tight but I fancy an away win

This is a hard game 2 predict but hope ladeside do it cos ginger is moany enough as it is when there winning. If our game is off at Kilsyth I'll pop over

Mon the papers

if your games off I'll get you in Glasgow for 12. Your buying for talking shite constantly

This is a hard game 2 predict but hope ladeside do it cos ginger is moany enough as it is when there winning. If our game is off at Kilsyth I'll pop over

Mon the papers

and why would your game be off at Kilsyth? Its not kilbirnies pitch???

Thought Kilbirnie applied themselves well today & gave their all ,just couldn't apply the killer touch but came close on a few occasions.

Very dodgy penalty decision all that separated the sides,.The pollok keeper kept them in the tie with a few good saves.

No sour grapes here good luck Pollok in semis ....

Archived