Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darvel are 3rd in the ADL and will likely finish 3rd. I honestly can't see teams wanting any of their players if I'm honest. ADL is there level I'm afraid to say.

Look at your position in the league and how far you are behind the first three ! Now tell us what the f**k does that say about your players ???

Darvel are 3rd in the ADL and will likely finish 3rd. I honestly can't see teams wanting any of their players if I'm honest. ADL is there level I'm afraid to say.

This has got 2 be the most stubborn and jealous comment ever lol...

R u saying players from mid table teams cannot make the jump up leagues? So by your comment... Balfour can't go anywhere higher cos use r shite and finish 4th/5th now?

Prime example... Adam Forsythe - Annbank 2 Troon... scoring for fun.

Great comment, u absolute fanny of a man. p***ks p***k

Am sure all these stories about Darvel players moving to bigger clubs is a credit to the job paddy his backroom staff and Neil have done in the past seasons but am sure they will not have given up on taking them up this season as there is still a lot to play for

As a kind of neutral ( I say kind of as KP is my nephew) I took in the Darvel v Arthurlie SC game, I thought the boys did well but being honest and if all the Darvel fans were being honest Arthurlie were the better team and at times you witnessed the difference in level. You will never know what would have happened if the penalty had went in, but it didn't. As for the ADL I don't think they will get promoted although I believed they had the squad. However, the clubs done great in recent seasons stabilising on and off the park and I wish them all the best for the remainder of the season.

This has got 2 be the most stubborn and jealous comment ever lol...

R u saying players from mid table teams cannot make the jump up leagues? So by your comment... Balfour can't go anywhere higher cos use r shite and finish 4th/5th now?

Prime example... Adam Forsythe - Annbank 2 Troon... scoring for fun.

Great comment, u absolute fanny of a man. p***ks p***k

Now now sir there is no need for the animosity you seem to spout towards me. Have a drink sir ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Darvel huffed and puffed against a good whittlets team and a poor referee in the first half imo darvel dominated the second half and deserved their victory with two fantastic goals whittlets look as they are going in the right direction with some good young players

Darvel huffed and puffed against a good whittlets team and a poor referee in the first half imo darvel dominated the second half and deserved their victory with two fantastic goals whittlets look as they are going in the right direction with some good young players

Yip I wouldn't mind whitletts having Irvine vics and girvan to play , they looked quite a good team in spells

The standard of refereeing today was terrible, an example was the Whittlets keeper jumps over a Darvel player, misses the ball then Darvel put it in the net. What did the referee do, he blew for a foul on the Whittlets keeper. That's just one of many poor decision's from the referee imo

The standard of refereeing today was terrible, an example was the Whittlets keeper jumps over a Darvel player, misses the ball then Darvel put it in the net. What did the referee do, he blew for a foul on the Whittlets keeper. That's just one of many poor decision's from the referee imo

Don't want to be disrespectful

againt refs he was as poor as I have seen

Today's ref Craig Walker is a good referee and has refereed a number of our games, and is yet to see us lose a competitive match. It is always good when the ref lets the game flow and he always does, although today he missed or ignored a number of big decisions, but players and refs have off days. Think the standard of refereeing this season has been good.

Today's ref Craig Walker is a good referee and has refereed a number of our games, and is yet to see us lose a competitive match. It is always good when the ref lets the game flow and he always does, although today he missed or ignored a number of big decisions, but players and refs have off days. Think the standard of refereeing this season has been good.

We will have to agree to disagree on that as I think the standard of refereeing is declining but that's only my opinion

• 4 weeks later...

Archived