Darvel Juniors 2015/16.

alandinho999

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-0 Girvan tomorrow

2-1 Irvine Vics at Kello. ..thoughts

I think Darvel will get at least a draw out Girvan. Played both this season, and id say Darvel just shade it. I still don't think Girvan are that great a side even thought they remain unbeaten. They must be doing something right i suppose!

If Girvan and Irvine Vics win tomorrow then surely you must feel that your promotion chances are gone DL?

It doesn't make it easy but the team are getting better and better every season along with the set up down there , credit to Neil on what's been Achieved in a few years and if the pieman keeps contributing who knows where it will lead to , mind u he's having a better battle with Michael Johnson than we are with Irvine vics and girvan

I think Darvel will get at least a draw out Girvan. Played both this season, and id say Darvel just shade it. I still don't think Girvan are that great a side even thought they remain unbeaten. They must be doing something right i suppose!

Totally agree Terry. Don't see what the big fuss is with Girvan and I can't believe they remain undefeated. Will be a close game tomorrow, too close to call sir.

Wasn't at the game but seemingly deservedly best , doesn't detract from

The season these boys have had , a credit to the town and with a couple of players added won't be far away next season , but fair play to girvan and Irvine Vic's 2 consistent teams who deserve to go up

• 1 month later...

Is it true Mr Galt has took over the club as Mr McPherson is no longer there

neil who must be said did a fantastic job for the club has stepped down and john gall of Kilmarnock pie fame has taken over the running of the club , all I will say is watch this space and club

Archived