Killie fans

he was a shite 19 year old who wasn't up to spl standard at the time. don't think how he did for us will give you much insight into how he is now, 5 years later. although I would say our own home grown 19 year olds have looked much better that he was as a 19 year old

have I said 19 year old enough?

Arrived with quite a fanfare as I recall. Jimmy Calderwood signed him with Scott Severin and A.N Other in an attempt to keep us up in 2009/10.

He was already involved in the Irish international set up, but wasn't featured much for Kilmarnock. No glaring blunders that I recall - his career trajectory since isn't hugely encouraging.

Kilmarnock (loan) 4 (0) 2010Yeovil Town (loan) 3 (0) 2010–2011Bradford City (loan) 8 (0) 2011Wycombe Wanderers (loan) 2 (0) 2011–2015 Wigan Athletic 29 (1) 2012Accrington Stanley (loan) 3 (0) 2012Burton Albion (loan) 6 (0) 2012–2013Brentford (loan) 8 (0) 2013Southend United (loan) 12 (0) 2015Birmingham City (loan

:lol:

He might need loaned out to gain some experience first.

How did Robbie Kiernan do when he was on loan?

I know it was a while back and he only played for you for half a season but I'm looking to get an insight into him as a player.

We just making up new names now?

He was pretty rank at Killie. Although he was competing with Steven Severin, Scotty Old and Stefan Ford for a place in the defence.

He was pretty rank at Killie. Although he was competing with Steven Severin, Scotty Old and Stefan Ford for a place in the defence.

Ach, that's a bit far QLP - not like you to be so dogmatic ;)

He wasn't given enough of a go to make a decision on him.

Scotty New - now he was rank.

Ach, that's a bit far QLP - not like you to be so dogmatic ;)

He wasn't given enough of a go to make a decision on him.

Scotty New - now he was rank.

Yup, he was very, very young at Killie but looked to lack the basic requisites you desire in a defender. Wigan fans were less than complimentary about him, although he is taking a significant step down now so maybe the Championship in Scotland will be his level.

How did Robbie Kiernan do when he was on loan?

I know it was a while back and he only played for you for half a season but I'm looking to get an insight into him as a player.

He's signed for a Championship club so I'm guessing he's dreadful.

Ahem ;)

Re. Kiernan. The name rings a bell but I can never remember him actually playing for us. That season was one of the worst I've ever watched though so I'm going to come out and label him guff.

Arrived with quite a fanfare as I recall. Jimmy Calderwood signed him with Scott Severin and A.N Other in an attempt to keep us up in 2009/10.

He was already involved in the Irish international set up, but wasn't featured much for Kilmarnock. No glaring blunders that I recall - his career trajectory since isn't hugely encouraging.

chris Maguire, how could you forget him, after he scored the winner against celtic :wub:

Archived