Bundesliga 2024/25

Disapointing to not get a point in Leipzig on Saturday. Plenty of possession, shots, corners etc. but no killer touch. And giving players like Timo Werner the space & opportunity is always going to get punished.

IMG_4389.thumb.jpg.9412c10ebb1bd7d68504dcddc171331e.jpgIMG_4390.thumb.jpg.28079c17f1c1bbac029fdccc62c6e2de.jpg

And a photo from twitter.

IMG_4447.jpg.b686d5561cedc5dedc0188ec2e9127b4.jpg

which translates as „take all our money, even with that we have something you can‘t buy“ for the benefit of the Franchise FC ‚fans‘.

Next up a trip to Nürnberg.

Time to get a win on the board.

11 hours ago, German Jag said:

Disapointing to not get a point in Leipzig on Saturday. Plenty of possession, shots, corners etc. but no killer touch. And giving players like Timo Werner the space & opportunity is always going to get punished.

IMG_4389.thumb.jpg.9412c10ebb1bd7d68504dcddc171331e.jpgIMG_4390.thumb.jpg.28079c17f1c1bbac029fdccc62c6e2de.jpg

And a photo from twitter.

IMG_4447.jpg.b686d5561cedc5dedc0188ec2e9127b4.jpg

which translates as „take all our money, even with that we have something you can‘t buy“ for the benefit of the Franchise FC ‚fans‘.

Next up a trip to Nürnberg.

Time to get a win on the board.

I've been to the Zentralstadion (as it was called back then) in Leipzig. Quite a nice ground actually and Leipzig is a really nice city. I've been for a Liga Pokal final, a few years before RB Leipzig even existed.

Proverbial shite day at the office yesterday in Nürnberg. A ‚softish‘ red-card for Albornoz after 30 minutes. FCN took the lead in the 75th minute via an own goal from Waldemar Anton. From the restart, FCN went up the park and scored the 2nd.IMG_4458.thumb.jpg.e4b77f29315909fa456e9589e0034b06.jpgIMG_4603.thumb.jpg.6a5caf374d838c1ab4b54e6abf2ad728.jpg

Next up, „Englische Woche“ as the Germans refer to mid-week games. H96 take on Hoffenheim at home on Tuesday evening. Followed by a Sunday trip to Frankfurt.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ingolstadt v Union Berlin game is pretty poor.
However quite like their stadium

Thought Union absolutely bossed the 1st half, and were worthy of the win without being great.

Ingolstadt's penalty was an embarassing decision, and one that would have seen Union crumble last season.

22 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

And there isn’t any stupid police guidance about not selling tickets a couple hours before kickoff in Germany?

Not that I'm aware of, @German Jag would be able to advise I would think. I had a look on Bochum's website and there is a link I believe to some kind of Contact Form on the 'Tickets' section of the website.

ETA: You could always buy tickets online now and just collect them at the ground on matchday.

Edited by AyrTroopMajor

55 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

And there isn’t any stupid police guidance about not selling tickets a couple hours before kickoff in Germany?

They‘ll be selling tickets on the day right up to kick-off. 

Just returned from my first trip of the season to Hertha. Great result against Bayern Munich with Duda scoring his 5th goal of season and Ibisevic chipping in with the opener from the spot.

IMG_1277.jpgIMG_1275.jpg