Bundesliga 2024/25

11 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

In 2017 the fixtures were announced on 29th June.

What I mean is when is it announced when each round will be played, when the midweek rounds are etc

Exact dates and times only get announced in blocks of 6/7 about 6 or 7 weeks before. All dependant on who is still active in the CL & EL.

As to when these blocks of games get announced there are no specified dates.

Robert Lewandowski hit a hat-trick as Bayern Munich restored their 20-point lead at the top of the Bundesliga with a comfortable 6-0 victory over Hamburg.

In Hamburg’s last three league visits to the Allianz Arena Bernd Hollerbach’s side had shipped 21 goals

:blink:

3-1 defeat at home to Augsburg for H96 yesterday, to make it 3 defeats in a row.

Current poor run of form means that instead of looking upwards and thinking of a Europa League spot, that they need to ensure that they don't end up in fight around the play-off position.

An overall meh game in front of 36.500 attendees.

Next up, a Sunday lunchtime start away to Borussia Dortmund.

My pal and I are going to Wolfsburg's Friday night game against Augsburg in a few weeks. And then heading up to Hamburg on the Saturday to (hopefully) take in the St Pauli Union Berlin game.

Is it worth staying in Wolfsburg on the Friday night, or is Hannover a better option for a few beers etc afterward?

Quite a few German fans at Firhill yesterday. I had to move a couple of Hamburg fans from my seat (politely) and four Eintracht Frankfurt fans were sitting in front.

#kulturshock

5 hours ago, Landry Zahanioni said:

My pal and I are going to Wolfsburg's Friday night game against Augsburg in a few weeks. And then heading up to Hamburg on the Saturday to (hopefully) take in the St Pauli Union Berlin game.

Is it worth staying in Wolfsburg on the Friday night, or is Hannover a better option for a few beers etc afterward?

There is next to nothing in Wolfsburg, only problem is that it‘s unlikely you‘d make the ICE @ 22:23 to Hannover and end up on the ENO @ 23:16 which doesn‘t get in till 11 past midnight. Braunschweig would also have been a better option as regards night-life, but even to there the train connections after the game don‘t get in to late on. 

8 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Quite a few German fans at Firhill yesterday. I had to move a couple of Hamburg fans from my seat (politely) and four Eintracht Frankfurt fans were sitting in front.

#kulturshock

if you'd been keeping an eye on the schottischerfußball17/18 thread on KuchenundRindfleischextrakt.de you'd have known they've been discussing a trip over for a while....

On 3/11/2018 at 17:40, German Jag said:

There is next to nothing in Wolfsburg, only problem is that it‘s unlikely you‘d make the ICE @ 22:23 to Hannover and end up on the ENO @ 23:16 which doesn‘t get in till 11 past midnight. Braunschweig would also have been a better option as regards night-life, but even to there the train connections after the game don‘t get in to late on. 

Yeah, we'd kind of resigned ourselves to having to get a late train.

Have opted for Hannover, as means only one train back to Hamburg on the Saturday. So any advice on where to go, what's good etc (after midnight when we arrive)?

10 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

We have another very strong opponent in front of us in FCBayern I have four wishes for Sunday. Keep the same number of men on the pitch as Bayern. Don't concede. Score a goal. Blow the whistle straight after.

Leipzig manager not asking for much

They had a belter of a game at Leipzig last season.

H96‘s run of poor results (currently 1 point from the last 5 games, similar to Thistle) continued with a 1-0 defeat in Dortmund.

A well played flick on at the near post by Batshuayi midway through the 1st half gave the hosts a deserved half time lead.

Better performance by H96 in the 2nd half, but despite much huffing & puffing were unable to take anything from the game.

Result sees H96 slip down to 13th with Bremen also winning in Augsburg, but still 7 points above the play-off spot and 12 above Köln.

International break, so after a trip to Budapest, a home game against RB Leipzig.

DFBA455E-1D04-4A0E-A38D-2FACD4B6B476.jpeg

B7771D13-795B-46E7-8E8B-AD98EC353EC8.jpeg

Edited by German Jag