Bundesliga 2024/25

5 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

That's a great result for Gladbach

dismay around the stadium is a joy to behold  :lol:

nothing against bayern particularly, but seeing any big teams getting their arses handed to them - particularly at home -  is always great

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

Going to Berlin in November how easy is it to get tickets for the games?

You didnt say when in November so...

Union have only 1 home game in November - Greuther Fürth on the 11th. Public sale on just now, so would be no issue at all.

Hertha have 2 home games in November - RB Leipzig on the 3rd and Hoffenheim on the 24th. Again, public sale currently on.

Going further down the ladder into the Regionalliga:

Berliner AK are at home to Meuselwitz on the 11th,  Viktoria are at home on the 3rd v Halberstadt and the 25th (v AK) and Dynamo are at home to Erfurt on the 23rd.

Hertha's Reserves have 3 home games - 2nd, 23rd and 30th v Bautzen, Rathenow and Nordhausen respectively. And, slightly further out, Babelsberg are at home on the 3rd, 23rd and 30th.

I'd imagine there would be no issue with getting tickets to any of those games.

I've not checked further down the ladder into the Oberliga fixtures for Lichtenberg etc, i'll leave that for you :P

31 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

You didnt say when in November so...

Union have only 1 home game in November - Greuther Fürth on the 11th. Public sale on just now, so would be no issue at all.

Hertha have 2 home games in November - RB Leipzig on the 3rd and Hoffenheim on the 24th. Again, public sale currently on.

Going further down the ladder into the Regionalliga:

Berliner AK are at home to Meuselwitz on the 11th,  Viktoria are at home on the 3rd v Halberstadt and the 25th (v AK) and Dynamo are at home to Erfurt on the 23rd.

Hertha's Reserves have 3 home games - 2nd, 23rd and 30th v Bautzen, Rathenow and Nordhausen respectively. And, slightly further out, Babelsberg are at home on the 3rd, 23rd and 30th.

I'd imagine there would be no issue with getting tickets to any of those games.

I've not checked further down the ladder into the Oberliga fixtures for Lichtenberg etc, i'll leave that for you :P

Ah my bad we were planning going to the Union game on the 11th, fly out 6:30AM the Sunday and straight to the game and back for a night before heading home Monday morning.  Cheers for the help anyway!

5 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Ah my bad we were planning going to the Union game on the 11th, fly out 6:30AM the Sunday and straight to the game and back for a night before heading home Monday morning.  Cheers for the help anyway!

Ha no worries. Enjoy!

I found Bochum to be excellent, stadium near the city centre, nice big covered terracing that you can't imagine being too crowded unless it's a Derby or they get promoted. 

We left 5 minutes before ft as we were heading to Leverkusen for the late kick off (Bochum were 2-0 up and cruising) and from the tram outside were back in the Hbf by the time the final whistle went. 

The Currywurst shop in the station had 6 different levels of chilli sauce, I bottled it and went for normal, next time I'll be going much hotter. 

How did it go with the Bochum tickets?

Got to Bochum and seen a wee fan shop in the town, surprisingly the guy behind the desk had a soft spot for Dunfermline so we had a chat about the derby on Saturday. He gave us a couple tickets for the terracing so long as I return the favour if he comes to Scotland.

ETA - Can second the currywurst shop (stadion grill I think?) is top drawer.

Off to Berlin for the first time next week but unfortunately not going to see any football given the way my flights and the fixtures have panned out. Going to try and do a scout about for as many stadiums as I can so I can go and have a wander around of a few of them. Hertha and Union are the obvious ones but it looks like there are four or five worth having a look at.

19 hours ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Does anyone have any experience of ordering Hamburg tickets? I'm trying to book for the game against Bochum next Sunday and I'm trying to work out the tickets can be printed/collected as delivery doesn't really suit me

Don't think they do print@home, but there is a pick-up point (blue container next to the NE entry on the Sylvesterallee acc. to the Website).

Though in saying that, the option to collect doesn't show up, when selecting tickets.

28 minutes ago, German Jag said:

Don't think they do print@home, but there is a pick-up point (blue container next to the NE entry on the Sylvesterallee acc. to the Website).

Though in saying that, the option to collect doesn't show up, when selecting tickets.

Thanks. I think I'll just try and get the tickets delivered to whichever hostel I decide to stay at, which is not actually booked yet. Hopefully that will work