Fallout Shelter

Homer Thompson

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been playing it for the past couple of days. I'm really, really bad at it!

How? I've only lost one dweller so far and that was because he was out exploring when I stopped playing for the night. So far the stuff in the vault seems pretty easy. Im only at 30 dwellers though so maybe it will get trickier as it gets bigger.

Is there an android release date?

Not that Ive seen. The last I read was "a couple of months", which is why I got the iPad version

Yeah downloaded this. Got them all shagging, loads of kids running about then went to bed. Following day, happiness was down to 10% and I'm stumped as to how to get it back up

Your dwellers might be hurt or radiated.

How? I've only lost one dweller so far and that was because he was out exploring when I stopped playing for the night. So far the stuff in the vault seems pretty easy. Im only at 30 dwellers though so maybe it will get trickier as it gets bigger.

I just keep getting to a stage where I'm not generating enough power / water / food to keep my dwellers healthy, and my happiness plummets. It just seems incredibly difficult (read: time consuming) to actually get a decent balance of power / food / water.

For example: I need to have 89 power to keep my base running. I've just topped up my power and it's went to 92, meaning that within thirty seconds I'm below 89 and my rooms start shutting down. In the 4 minutes and 56 seconds it takes to recharge, it drops to 64, and a recharge only gives me 26.

For example: I need to have 89 power to keep my base running. I've just topped up my power and it's went to 92, meaning that within thirty seconds I'm below 89 and my rooms start shutting down. In the 4 minutes and 56 seconds it takes to recharge, it drops to 64, and a recharge only gives me 26.

Sounds like you've over extended.

Can you upgrade your power room to give you more each time? Are you sure you've got people with high strength in the power rooms and have you got armour they can wear? Ive got a couple of guys with armour who I alternate between the power rooms and guarding the vault door.

At the moment, Ive basically got one big room (ie 3 wide) for each of power, water and food with 6 people in each for the majority of the time, which generate the majority of what I need. I then have other rooms for each that I alternate people in and out of as demand dictates. Worked ok so far, except for last night when the power fell majorly behind which meant the main food room shut off completely. Took a lot of moving people around and "rushing" to get enough power back which I only just managed before the food ran out! Thats put me way behind on the breeding programme though, so I'll be stuck at around 30 dwellers for a while and I cant spare anyone to go exploring just now either.

I also had to do a bit of a rush job on building a medical unit to make stimpacks, as quite a few of the dwellers had borderline death health after a few attacks.

Does yer missus know?

You set them up.....

:lol:

I stuck Alistair Tenpenny and some burd in the barracks together, they've had 15 (fifteen) kids!!!

I read an article the other day about the morals of the game and how, effectively, the women are just baby making machines. It was quite interesting but a bit preachy!

I got a guy in a lunchbox with 10 C. He almost goes straight to dancing :lol:

Does it keep crashing for everyone else? :(

ETA - I now have a large crisis. Not sure how but my water supply has suddenly plummeted meaning everyone is getting irradiated. I dont have enough Rad packs to go round and Im struggling to keep up enough power to catch up the water :(

Vault happiness currently 13%!

Archived