Irvine Meadow 2015-16

Shannon

It was Keenan at centre back and not Twaddle. Were missing both Evans and Twaddle. Stuart McCann and Fraser played up front and done well first half. The second half Johnstone Burgh scored two cracking strikes but our defending not great. Poor nearly losing a four goal lead but dug in and got the win with ten men. Awful pitch and can take positives from performance of Stuart McCann and scoring five goals. You are right should never concede four goals v Johnstone Burgh but still through and big game next week to Petershill.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies Shannon, misread the Twitter feed (beer goggles). Still, The back 5 are vastly experienced and losing 4 goals from a comfortable winning position shouldn't be happening. You are right that the win is most important but gifting goals does not bode well for the games ahead. Obviously I genuinely hope we avoid relegation, but there is obviously a massive improvement still required.

Same guy you heard who our new manager was that you got wrong?!

Just like yourselves struggling with no home games for income due to awful wet weather.

Yip clubs are struggling that's for sure

Why all the panic though ?

Most of us just plough on by organising a Wee function or 2

Sorry to hear about financial problems.

Read a comment suggesting pay as you play. I'm surprised that doesn't happen anyway.

There must be clubs out there who are weeks behind with wages.It's a big problem and I'm always surprised everyone makes it through the winter/ fixture madness.

There must be clubs out there who are weeks behind with wages.It's a big problem and I'm always surprised everyone makes it through the winter/ fixture madness.

Just imagine there was a scheme where players were paid per playing Games.

Maybe for once there would be an endless amount of players scrambling to play for teams who play on plastic pitches so they can continue to play and get paid when clubs with grass parks are off .

Archived