News kits

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time we had a purple away kit, we won the title (First Division 2010/2011). Shoe-in.

In all seriousness, a purple away isn't my favoured choice (unless the brought back the 94/95 green and purple effort) but hey ho. And it was always going to be difficult to top last season's home shirt, which, IMO, was our best for many years. Just a shame about the results produced while wearing it.

The last time we had a purple away kit, we won the title (First Division 2010/2011). Shoe-in.

In all seriousness, a purple away isn't my favoured choice (unless the brought back the 94/95 green and purple effort) but hey ho. And it was always going to be difficult to top last season's home shirt, which, IMO, was our best for many years. Just a shame about the results produced while wearing it.

Same :)

post-21687-0-06875700-1435529149_thumb.j

I can't find it online but JImmy Hill modelled our purple and green away top when it came out. It was in 442 mag and he was picking his favourite strips from around the UK that summer. Google probably banned it on account of it be so offensive on so many levels.

Picked up mine on weds,ill not be up until the season starts and i really really want the away top :(

Just spoke to the club office and they are taking orders for the shirts but they are not going to be in stock for general sale for another 2 weeks.

Orange is LOADS more orange Gringo ( think safety vest orange and very close)

Because the texture layer is on top, luminous colours aren't really possible. That orange is a pretty good match for the picture I was working from though.

For a Prostar effort, the Steny home shirt looks unusually good. The away shirt is nowt special though.

The Dunfermline ones are smart, and hope the numbers on the home shirt are on a patch and not directly on top of the stripes.

For a Prostar effort, the Steny home shirt looks unusually good. The away shirt is nowt special though.

The Dunfermline ones are smart, and hope the numbers on the home shirt are on a patch and not directly on top of the stripes.

Nah, straight onto the stripes for me. We can ponder at the press' inability to tell Richards-Everton and Ryan Wallace apart.

Archived