Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

Braehead is a 5 min walk from the station at the most, £1.70 a pint for Carlsberg, £1.80 for Fosters.

Big tellys for any early kick-off games too. I've only been in once or twice since it reopened but it seems decent.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braehead is a 5 min walk from the station at the most, £1.70 a pint for Carlsberg, £1.80 for Fosters.

Big tellys for any early kick-off games too. I've only been in once or twice since it reopened but it seems decent.

And it may as well be in Onthank. Rough as they come, but then again at those prices it would always be that way.

Agree with Andy's sentiments about Fanny's, that's a must. Avoid Tackity Bit though IMO, there's better places to go.

Anyone know of any busses with seats left? Desperately seeking 4: train is coming in at £51 return (good ane) and we don't want to have the weakest member of our group into becoming a designated driver.

^^^weakest member of his group

#prayforhitman

And it may as well be in Onthank. Rough as they come, but then again at those prices it would always be that way.

Have you ever been in? Was my local years ago before it shut down in 2007. Then we moved to the Kadikoi.

Don't know what it's really like now, as previously mentioned, I've only been in a couple of times since it reopened. Certainly didn't seem rough at all on either of those visits. Similar to the Clansman with much cheaper booze really.

Have you ever been in? Was my local years ago before it shut down in 2007. Then we moved to the Kadikoi.

Don't know what it's really like now, as previously mentioned, I've only been in a couple of times since it reopened. Certainly didn't seem rough at all on either of those visits. Similar to the Clansman with much cheaper booze really.

I wouldn't say the Braeheid is rough but it's not exactly classy either. The Kadikoi was my local when I lived in Fullarton St and that place was an utter hole! Quite liked it though.

My local is now the Woodgrove :thumbsdown

Dundee fans should hit Fannies, (from the train station), and then the Brass & Granite on way to the ground. 2 of the best IMO.

Archived