Bonnyrigg Rose 2015-16

Boomtown Boy

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after the opening few games, we might be a bit disappointed with some results and pleased with others.

We're certainly not out of the league race after a tough run of fixtures and I think this team has a lot of progress in them. Interesting times

Well after the opening few games, we might be a bit disappointed with some results and pleased with others.

We're certainly not out of the league race after a tough run of fixtures and I think this team has a lot of progress in them. Interesting times

More than optimistic for the rest of the season we've brought in a few new players who need time to settle and with mcglynn leaving we've changed our system with Robbie which seems to please most of the supporters, 100% on the right road for me just need Mcintosh fit asap although Kieron has been outstanding!

This squad of players are really jelling together. People need to be patient they don't know the inside info as players playing through minor injury's. Quite disappointed with some shouts coming from enclosure on Saturday. So get behind players and management and support the team in the right manor.

Archived