Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celano. Relegated from Serie D/F last season, bottom of Eccellenza Abruzzo this season behind such giants as Capistrello (from whom Celano signed half of their team for this season). I'd like to say it's my local team but, as I think I've said before on here, it's due to a mildly successful save on FM. I also quite like Napoli - have done since they were relegated to the third level (I must enjoy suffering!) I'm a bit of an Italian football geek - quite like the lower leagues (Serie D and below). Quite a few big(gish) teams playing at these levels now.

can you recommend any English language sites,if any, that cover these leagues

can you recommend any English language sites,if any, that cover these leagues

^^^ this.

Had a brief look in the summer for some when Parma ended up down there, but couldn't find anything. Pretty much rely on the Twitter accounts of Parma and the other Serie D clubs & my limited understanding of the Italian language for info, not ideal.

^^^ this.

Had a brief look in the summer for some when Parma ended up down there, but couldn't find anything. Pretty much rely on the Twitter accounts of Parma and the other Serie D clubs & my limited understanding of the Italian language for info, not ideal.

Abiti in Italia?

;)

Archived