Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parma still unbeaten in Serie D after a 0-0 draw at Forli. 7 points clear, too. Only 1 win in 5 though, with 4 draws, a little concerning that they seem to have taken their foot off the pedal a little.

Oh & the Mrs got me this for my birthday last Saturday. 8)

9cducOG.jpg

Parma still unbeaten in Serie D after a 0-0 draw at Forli. 7 points clear, too. Only 1 win in 5 though, with 4 draws, a little concerning that they seem to have taken their foot off the pedal a little.

Oh & the Mrs got me this for my birthday last Saturday. 8)

9cducOG.jpg

Always preferred the old Yellow and Blue tops, tops like that just look like a big England flag is on the front.

At least your mob are top. Mine are bottom of Eccellenza having been horsed 5-1 by Renato Curi Angolana. Looking like back-to-back relegations for them. Still, at least I'm not a Sorrento fan - consecutive relegations from Lega Pro Prima Divisione to Seconda Divisione to Serie D to Eccellenza and they are currently 17 points adrift from second bottom on -1 and already destined for the relegation playouts.

Who's your team? Can't say I've much knowledge of anything below Serie D, ha.

Always preferred the old Yellow and Blue tops, tops like that just look like a big England flag is on the front.

Aye, the one Crespo has on in my avatar is by far my favourite. Unfortunately I got mine when I was about 9, and haven't as yet acquired an adult sized one. Their away kit this season is the same as the one I've got but the background is blue, with the cross being yellow. A lot nicer than the home IMO, but the place my Mrs got mine from sold out in my size in the away top the day before, so had to settle!

Less of the England comparisons though, thank you. ;)

Teams for tonight's game:

Napoli (4-3-3): Reina; Hysaj, Albiol, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik; Callejon, Higuain, Insigne

Substitutes: Gabriel, Rafael, Chiriches, Regini, Maggio, Strinic, Lopez, Valdifiori, Chalobah, El Kaddouri, Mertens, Gabbiadini

AC Milan (4-4-2): Donnarumma; Abate, Alex, Zapata, Antonelli; Honda, Kucka, Montolivo, Bonaventura; Niang, Bacca

Substitutes: Abbiati, Livieri, Romagnoli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Simic, Mauri, Locatelli, Poli, Bertolacci, Boateng, Menez, Balotelli

Napoli by a couple.

Archived