Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but Berardi has joined Sassuolo permanently. Strange move IMO, Juve bought Zaza who isn't as good, as well as Mandzukic who may be better now but Berardi will be better in the future. Well done to Berardi for choosing Sass though, props for that.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Wikipedia, Sassuolo won the co-ownership deal by bidding €10M, so it's assumed Juventus bid something. Some people are saying Zaza was part of the deal, but Juventus have a clause where they can get Berardi in 2016. I guess if the latter part is true, they can make sure he has a great season again. Make sure he's the real deal (which I think he is).

I'd like to see Roma get rid of Gervinho & there was talk early on in the summer that Doumbia might be leaving. He was fairly shite IMO after he first joined but had notched a few goals by the seasons end, deserves another shot before they consider ditching him. Dzeko would be a terrific signing for them, exactly what they're needing.

Gervinho has had a great time of it at Roma.

Still got everything crossed for Dzeko but fear that ship has sailed

Terms agreed according to SSN, just the fee to be sorted out. Man City wanting too much according to Dzeko.

Parma break an initial target of selling 4,000 season tickets by selling 4300+ within 3 days. Seems like it's a record for Serie D as well. Cheapest tickets are 25 euros but rise up to 1,015 euros. With that you get access to all league matches, cup games and friendlies, 20 per cent discount on official merchandise, a limited edition t-shirt, three Under-14 season tickets, free parking at Stadio Tardini during the week and clubhouse membership. Not bad.

Will hopefully get over for a game later in the season.

I'm not sure about Dzeko personally.

Hope he does the business at the Olimpico if he goes there but I've a feeling it would end up being a monumental waste of €.

Not convinced that Roma are putting a squad together that will really challenge Juve despite them losing Vidal etc

Montella being linked with Sampdoria to replace Zenga already. Ferrero is mental enough to do it, certainly.

I wouldn't be remotely surprised, he needs to get off to a good start or he won't last long.

How many forwards do Roma need? They'll need to get rid of about 3 of them.

Archived