Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new Parma team has been approved to join Serie D next season.

Noticed that popping up on the Beeb yesterday, pleasing. Any idea when Serie D fixtures are out? Been checking online for info for weeks but have found f**k all.

Seems they've been given the go ahead to train at their old training ground, which is good news, and are working on getting the Tardini. Alessandro Lucarelli remains the only player, but now they've been accepted in to the league I suspect there will be a lot of movement on that front. Slightly concerned about someone at the club saying that it's a case of winning "at all costs" though. Very Sevco.

ETA: The new logo is a tad shite. WfoHXz9.jpg

When Salah started at Fiorentina he was a revelation, with 6 goals in his first 8 games, but fell away after that with 3 in 20. The whole team performed poorly when they had to juggle Serie A with the Europa League, and the Coppa for a while too, but Salah was particularly disappointing considering his electric start. If Roma can keep him at his best and don't play him too much he'll be sublime. Hope Fiorentina can get some sort of compensation though.

Looks like Roma are trying to compile the fastest attack possible. Doumbia, Iturbe, Ibarbo, Gervinho and Salah.

Fast but looking at their respective seasons for roma, an end product is badly needed. Their respective goals tallies were woeful last season, particularly in the second half. Still really hoping the Dzeko deal gets over the line and we've still to see the best from Iturbe in Roma colours

I'd like to see Roma get rid of Gervinho & there was talk early on in the summer that Doumbia might be leaving. He was fairly shite IMO after he first joined but had notched a few goals by the seasons end, deserves another shot before they consider ditching him. Dzeko would be a terrific signing for them, exactly what they're needing.

Yeah Doumbia looked half out the door a couple of weeks ago.

Screaming out for a guy like Dzeko second half of the season where they couldn't score in a barrel of fannies despite having a great front line on paper

Anyone see what happened to Llajic, Doumbia, Gervinho, Ibarbo and one other player who I can't remember at the Indonesia tour.

Weren't allowed in the country and got turned away at the airport so all had to go back to Rome! Dunno if that's the club's fault but just seen Rojo at Man United has been fined two weeks wages after he didn't sort out his visa properly for their tour

Not convinced Salah is really what Roma need. A quality striker is an absolute must and Dzeko could be a perfect match.

I fear for them a little this year. Inter, Milan, Lazio and Napoli all look on paper to have improved and if the Roma of the second half of last season, turn up they could struggle for Champions League qualification. Garcia's first season and early last season, I thought they were really very good but the hammering by Bayern and losing out to City seemed to knock a lot of confidence out of them.

I went to see them, the weekend before that City game in a 4-2 win over Inter where they played some really nice stuff and were within 3 points of Juve.

Do you mean qualification from the group? Because they've already qualified for the champions league owing to the second place finish

I think he means they might struggle to qualify next season.

I think he means they might struggle to qualify next season.

Makes more sense.

Yeah they definitely seem to be getting left behind in terms of signings and they certainly won't get away with such a poor run of form as they did this year.

We'll see what happens if they get the 20 odd million for Romagnoli. Could lead to a big signing or two. Still got everything crossed for Dzeko but fear that ship has sailed

What's happened with samp?

Also Salah not to train with roma for a few days because roma want to be 100% sure about the legal issues surrounding him apparently.

Also, Dzeko said to have agreed personal terms - again, just waiting on the two clubs agreeing a fee

Archived