Serie A 2015/16

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooft, two good saves there; the second one especially. BT could do with turning the crowd noise up a bit, to at least give the impression there's people actually in the ground.

Enjoyed that, lovely to have Serie A back. Roma should have won it late on but a draw is about right. Lazio v Bologna will be a cracker hopefully. 7/1 for Bologna to win; Lazio might just have an eye on their CL game next week...

Bologna will struggle this season, Destro isn't enough to make up for the 5-6 Serie B level players that will be starting every week for them. Unless they bring in a few players I wouldn't actually be too shocked to see all 3 newly promoted teams go back down.

I reading about how a new Parma will be plying their trade in Serie D this season after "being chosen ahead of another Parma team", but the article doesn't go into details about this other side. Does anyone know if it was a breakaway team from the original or was it just a completely different team who just happen to be based in Parma?

I reading about how a new Parma will be plying their trade in Serie D this season after "being chosen ahead of another Parma team", but the article doesn't go into details about this other side. Does anyone know if it was a breakaway team from the original or was it just a completely different team who just happen to be based in Parma?

The new club Parma Calcio 1913 are a breakaway from the original club. The other 'proposal' was from Giuseppe Corrado, who was prepared to start a new club from scratch.

Archived