Heatwave

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romania's awash with stray dugs. Nae need tae steal any. Probably Bulgarians

Anyway not only is London roasting but ma windaes at home face right into the direct sunlight pretty much from noon until sunset so my room's like an oven and, at work, (with no air conditioning) half the walls and roof are covered in huge windows and so's the roof; it gets the sunlight all fucking day. Turns it into a conservatory. Annoyingly the room next to me is the server room which has a state of the art AC system to keep it cool at all times whereas I need to sit here and sweat ma baws aff all summer long.

It's freezin' in winter as well.

Heatwave, you Northern European types make me laugh. I assume the media will be full of stories about railway lines warping, roads melting and auld folk dropping like flies?

I mind when I was in Australia it rained once and the news had cars being swept down the streets

You would think that but thunder is actually created by these Romanian gangs, forcing dogs to run into hiding places which the gangs have set up beforehand, thus making it easier for them to steal.

Actually it's 'the gays' getting married that causes the thunder and lightning. But they get a kick-back in the form of leather jackets and moustache oil from the Romanians. It's an international, intersexuality criminal conspiracy.

Maybe, in a terrible turn, all Romanians are gay?

Romania's awash with stray dugs. Nae need tae steal any. Probably Bulgarians

That's because that's where they keep all the ones they've nicked.

Archived