Cambuslang Rangers 2015/16 Thread

thelangonline

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe how poor we were tonight.

I'll be at Lanark on Saturday , but going by tonight's lethargic performance I think we've blown it (again).

We can't be as bad as we were tonight , so hopefully the players will turn up on Saturday & give it one last hurrah. We seem to play better away from Somervell , so I'm hoping the team can grind out a result.

Time will tell.

Can but hope,inconsistence has been our problem all season

That's true.

We've won away from home at quite a few teams that are in leagues above us this season in various cups. Victories at Shotts , Vale of Clyde , Kilsyth , Rutherglen etc then we struggle big time against teams we look on paper to be more than capable of beating but for some reason we don't turn up.

Frustrating.

We have another bite at the cherry this weekend. I thought we tried TOO hard last night. We looked, for some reason, scared and tired. Bob Davidson early goal should have settled the nerves but appeared to do the opposite as player after player snipped at each other for 90 minutes. Just relax and play football and who knows what will happen on Saturday. It's still in our OWN hands so it's purely down to us. C'mon The Lang

Well done Cambuslang from all at the Forth Wanderers

p.s though your boat had sailed when you failed to beat the Albert.

Great bottle to beat Lanark in a must win game ðŸ‘ðŸ»

you are not alone in thinking that to be honest. I went to Lanark expecting nowt but credit to the team and staff they kept going till the end and got the goal that mattered.

Archived