Cambuslang Rangers 2015/16 Thread

thelangonline

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You Mr H are an embarrassment.

He's been embarrassing himself all season, but he doesn't seem to care. It seems it's more important to him that he makes himself a laughing stock.

He's been embarrassing himself all season, but he doesn't seem to care. It seems it's more important to him that he makes himself a laughing stock.

correct,always out for a laugh. P.S good luck on wednesday, although u wont need since ur recent wee run will c u stay up easy

Whether or not lang gets his dream of playing three times against the team he is fixated with next season, I congratulate Cambuslang on their inevitable promotion tomorrow night. I have several very good friends at Somervell Park, and it's good to see them on the way back up.

Whether or not lang gets his dream of playing three times against the team he is fixated with next season, I congratulate Cambuslang on their inevitable promotion tomorrow night. I have several very good friends at Somervell Park, and it's good to see them on the way back up.

And we wont be counting chickens just yet Peter, :unsure2:

A team with Cambuslang' budget should be finishing above a team like forth with their budget at the end of the day.

What exactly is our budget compared to Forth's?

Big Budget or small budget it guarantees nothing :thumsup2

Could have says Cumnock coming to Glencairn few weeks was a formality as well but Glencairn took 5 off them considering they hadn't been beat in 20 odd games.

That's a fair shout, but Glencairn had won more than just one match all season up to that point.

Surprised u thought that. You had plenty chances in 1st half, then game opened up in last 30 mins and could easily have got a 2nd before our equaliser

Pollok v Cambuslang Rangers

League Cup 3rd Round

Wednesday 18th May

7-15pm KO

Why not the Saturday, is iot mainly because Newlandsfield is being used on the Friday night for West Semi?

Possibly because Newlandsfield is in the shadow of Hampden, and it's the Scottish Cup Final on the Saturday.

Pollok v Cambuslang Rangers

League Cup 3rd Round

Wednesday 18th May

7-15pm KO

Why not the Saturday, is iot mainly because Newlandsfield is being used on the Friday night for West Semi?

Possibly because Newlandsfield is in the shadow of Hampden, and it's the Scottish Cup Final on the Saturday.

It's the West FINAL on Friday, not the "Semi". Other than that, a combination of the two I would imagine.

Archived