Cambuslang Rangers 2015/16 Thread

thelangonline

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vics were the better team in my opinion , but it's obviously early days. Cambuslang had a completely new squad , so wasn't familiar with who was who if you know what I mean.

Second half was much better from Cambuslang but couldn't get any decent service to big Deco who was denied near the end by a brilliant save from the Vics goalie with his only sniff at goal.

The introduction of Chris Faulds in the 2nd half gave us a better goal threat, but as I said , Irvine Vics looked more organised, & without being brilliant they were the better team.

Early days , so can't read too much into things.

The Vics were the better team in my opinion , but it's obviously early days. Cambuslang had a completely new squad , so wasn't familiar with who was who if you know what I mean.

Second half was much better from Cambuslang but couldn't get any decent service to big Deco who was denied near the end by a brilliant save from the Vics goalie with his only sniff at goal.

The introduction of Chris Faulds in the 2nd half gave us a better goal threat, but as I said , Irvine Vics looked more organised, & without being brilliant they were the better team.

Early days , so can't read too much into things.

Yea i agree with this, Deco was starved of any decent service. Dont think we created too much so i think there will be more tinkering with the team as time goes by. i was told that a lot of the starting team hadny signed so still places up for grabs. Players on holiday etc so there will be definate changes in the coming weeks.

Lacked a creative midfielder

Yea i agree with this, Deco was starved of any decent service. Dont think we created too much so i think there will be more tinkering with the team as time goes by. i was told that a lot of the starting team hadny signed so still places up for grabs. Players on holiday etc so there will be definate changes in the coming weeks.

Lacked a creative midfielder

It appears the info I posted regarding signed players was inaccurate and in fact all starting 11 are signed players

Archived