Cambuslang Rangers 2015/16 Thread

thelangonline

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea probably been 2 over a thousand games by now

That's correct , you did go to games for years like the rest of us , but since you bought your 'second house' you've been in 'tax exile' mode & hardly go to the games anymore. I'm not knocking you for it , just stating a fact , your very rarely at the games these days.

You even posted the wrong scoreline from Saturdays game on here , but I'll put that down to the fact that your getting on a bit & get confused easily.

Cambuslang will be hoping to put a good performance in to keep Lang happy for the time being

well it didn't happen. Went down 4-2 but had it finished 10-2 Cambuslang could not complain. We were awful. Loads of work needed and although it's early doors we are lacking quality in key areas.

Jamie played about half an hour deco 45 ish. As for settling, gonna take some more games. Deco I think has had one chance in the 3 games as we just don't seem to create anything for him. Messi needs more minutes and I would play him in behind deco rather than winger

Messi needs more minutes and I would play him in behind deco rather than winger

I would agree with that, actually I felt Messi played his best for us when he was up top alongside Deco or just in behind the strikers. He never really seemed to really do much as a winger.

well it didn't happen. Went down 4-2 but had it finished 10-2 Cambuslang could not complain. We were awful. Loads of work needed and although it's early doors we are lacking quality in key areas.

Jim , are we still playing Cumnock at Townhead on Tuesday night?

Archived