Cambuslang Rangers 2015/16 Thread

thelangonline

Can only assume u were expecting more from both sides in a midweek pre season friendly? Thought Cumnock knocked it about well and took there chances. We on the other hand are getting there, I think, could pick four or five players that I was quite pleased with. Onwards and upwards

Agree that Cumnock passed the ball well.It could have ended up a big score early doors but the lang dug in and will improve with the addition of some more players and they should take some confidence from the second half performance.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree that Cumnock passed the ball well.It could have ended up a big score early doors but the lang dug in and will improve with the addition of some more players and they should take some confidence from the second half performance.

I agree, the thing to remember is that although I have no doubt that wasnt the strongest Cumnock side, we wont come against that every week in the 2nd Division. Think people are being a bit harsh on both sides saying it was "rubbish" and "flat" and "paceless"

It was, what, our 4th game together and 2nd on grass LOL.

We will get there, yea i would like to get there quicker but things dont always work the way you would like them. We will see how the shape up in the extended pre season, or as its better know the Sectional and fingers crossed we will see a settled side coming together for our first league game as thats when it counts.

First 3 games are very important for us and we have to get off to a good start.

I agree, the thing to remember is that although I have no doubt that wasnt the strongest Cumnock side, we wont come against that every week in the 2nd Division. Think people are being a bit harsh on both sides saying it was "rubbish" and "flat" and "paceless"

It was, what, our 4th game together and 2nd on grass LOL.

We will get there, yea i would like to get there quicker but things dont always work the way you would like them. We will see how the shape up in the extended pre season, or as its better know the Sectional and fingers crossed we will see a settled side coming together for our first league game as thats when it counts.

First 3 games are very important for us and we have to get off to a good start.

If Lang can bring in a couple of more players they should do ok. I must admit I don't know the strength of the other teams in the league.

Should be a interesting league this year , I havnt saw use for a while but a friend was at the game and said cummock were a fitter side and it showed but am sure use will become stronger after the league cup section and the boy deco will score a barrel load at that level if he gets the chances created for him

Archived